Phoenix Maplewood But I'm here to remind you what's lost is never gone
gubraithian fire
3,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Trapper
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
She truly wasn't sure what kind of reaction to expect, though there was no animosity in Saena's voice when she responded. Encouraged by this, Wildfire moved closer, offering her half-sister a tentative smile and wave of her black tail. She looked older and slimmer than that last time they'd crossed paths, which made sense considering she (Saena) had been with child at the time. Wildfire briefly wondered about those pups. She wanted to ask about them, find out where Saena had gone and how she was doing, though there was actually a more pressing matter that kept her still slightly damp fur slightly ruffled.

"You look well," the Bandrona said, not wanting to appear overly defensive right off the bat. Her slight smile genuinely grew a few watts. "But I have to ask: what brings you here?" There was something in Wildfire's tone that clearly relayed the message, I don't think it's a very good idea. She didn't say that outright, though there was a slight tightening of her chestnut eyes as she regarded the other she-wolf across the waterway.
Messages In This Thread
RE: But I'm here to remind you what's lost is never gone - by Wildfire - November 19, 2016, 12:22 PM