Stone Circle I've been called many things. Nostalgic is not one of them
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette's eyes glimmered lightly when he mentioned ambition. She was very ambitious. She worked herself up the ranks of her pack, was a dedicated provider of food and also made time to be a ranger for their pack. "Well I have lots of that, you must like me a lot then," she joked playfully. Who knew Stark has such a teasing side to him. "Well, I mostly wanted my Deerstalker and Tracker specialty to work on. But a pack member asked me to send a message to another pack," she explained. It was fun for her, to locate packs and territories.

Valette frowned more and more as Stark's story progressed. "What a horrible wolf. He can't demand his pack back after he left you. You are the rightful alpha. It is good that you have taken a stand," she spoke, instantly siding with him. She found it rather impressive of him that he stood his ground like that. She could really appreciate that in a wolf. However it could get him killed. "Wow that means that you being here was even more of a threat that it originally would be," she realized out loud. "Would you like to meet Steady?," she then asked curiously. Then at least this meeting wasn't only a chat with her, but also more... productive for Stark. At least that is what Valette assumed.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I've been called many things. Nostalgic is not one of them - by RIP Valette - December 17, 2016, 10:14 AM