Dragoncrest Cliffs But I want to 'plore
gubraithian fire
3,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Trapper
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Of all the wolves in Drageda, she felt most discomfited around Hush—usually. Right now, it was like none of their previous awkward encounters had ever happened. Or none of it seemed to matter, anyway. She felt inexplicably drawn to him. By pure merit of his sex, he was irresistibly attractive to her right now. There was part of Wildfire that could take a step back, outside of herself, and recognize the absurdity of the situation. Her brain was soaked in hormones, however, and logical thinking was becoming more difficult by the second.

If not for her history with Goober, she very well might have flung herself at Hush, coaxing him to mount her. But as the thought crossed her mind—even as she inched toward him, black tail wiggling—she suddenly froze in her tracks. There were only two males in the world she thought she could allow to do that to her and only one of them currently resided in the pack. Decidedly, it was not Hush. And though she had the commander's blessing to consummate with aforementioned candidate, the Bandrona knew Thuringwethil would not tolerate other, less worthy males to attempt conceiving with her.

And she shouldn't either, Wildfire acknowledged dimly. "We can't," she muttered under her breath, pawing the earth and staring at Hush, still unable to pull herself away. "You need to go."
Messages In This Thread
But I want to 'plore - by Hush - December 21, 2016, 10:15 PM
RE: But I want to 'plore - by Wildfire - December 22, 2016, 01:42 PM
RE: But I want to 'plore - by Hush - January 06, 2017, 01:12 AM
RE: But I want to 'plore - by Wildfire - January 06, 2017, 06:26 PM
RE: But I want to 'plore - by Hush - January 08, 2017, 10:24 PM
RE: But I want to 'plore - by Wildfire - January 09, 2017, 10:22 AM
RE: But I want to 'plore - by Hush - January 14, 2017, 10:26 PM
RE: But I want to 'plore - by Wildfire - January 14, 2017, 11:37 PM