Shadewood Despicable you [m]
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Private 
@Mawk here we go!  Meet my fierce baby xD

Illecebra lay in the shade of the redwoods, a rabbit she had caught just moments ago laying between her paws. Her tail lay curled against her hind legs as she tried to stop her scent from spreading more than it already had. She was not in the mood to deal with a man at that moment, but she couldn't smother the fact that she did want to feel the weight of a man on top of her, not even from herself.

As she took a bite from her meal and savored the almost sweet meaty taste of rabbit, she pondered over whether or not she wanted to call to summon the closest man to her. She had scented a couple of other wolves somewhere nearby, maybe they would want to have a good time. Of course it would never come to anything more than that, but she didn't want it to anyway.
Deceased
323 Posts
Ooc — Belle
*Shoves Mawk over*

Mawk had been marking the borders around Silver Creeks territory since the snow covered them every half an hour. It was irritating, but the male would do it regardless. He was still close to the borders when a curious (yet fairly familiar) scent reached his nose. Of course, it was a wolf in heat. The wolfdog had come into ehem... contact... with many females in heat in his old home, but so far he had not approached any in the Teekon Wilds. 

He paused for a moment, taking in the scent and wondering if he dared go and greet the female. It was difficult to resist, but he didn't hold back for long. He'd see who it was, then make a desicion. The scent that drew him in was not one he really recognised, in terms of identification, but a newcomer was much better than a wolf from his own ranks. He doubted Spring would allow such a thing, but you never know.

Flicking his tail, he trotted through the thickening snow until he came across a black furred female with white tips in various locations. She was a beauty, for sure, but Mawk was not one to fall for anyone. He never had, and never intended to. He liked his life how it was and a change would most likely not be welcome. "Hallo." he barked, stepping out of his hiding place among the snow-topped plants. He didn't close the gap between them just yet - some females could be aggressive, especially during their heat, and the wolfdog didn't intend to return with a wound.
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
As she ate she soon became aware of a scent nearby, one that belonged to a male presence. She ignored it focusing on her catch instead of the presence of someone who didn't deserve her attention.  Suddenly he stepped out of the bushes and stood in front of her, a few feet away. She didn't even blink but instead huffed a sigh and took another bite to show that she would not be the type to immediately seduce and screw him just because he showed up.

After she was done eating she finally accepted his presence by lifting her gaze to look at him, yellow falcon like eyes giving him a once over. What in God's name was wrong with his tail? Did he injure it and need medical attention? She stated at the curled appendage for a few more moments before skipping over the formalities and getting straight to the point "What is wrong with your tail? Are you injured?" She asked calmly her voice even the slightest bit cold. She had spoken casually to try to make it clear that she wasn't interested, or impressed by his presence.

Despite her usual coldness she couldn't help but feel the usual draw toward this stranger, the urge to follow her instincts and give in to nature's way was strong. She looked down at the half eaten rabbit and frowned realizing that she was too full to finish the tasty morsel. Not one to ever waste food she shoved the carcass toward him with a paw and nodded to it "Will you finish it off? Food shouldn't be wasted" she asked.
Deceased
323 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Mawk peered at his tail as the she-wolf spoke. "No, Ma'am." He grinned before sitting down. "I was born like this." His country accent was fading slightly, though he knew it would never be completely gone. It was a part of him he didn't intend to lose. Just to prove to the woman about his tail, he gave it a slight wag. It was at an odd angle, and it was understandable that the wolves didn't usually come across a wolfdog in the Teekon. Especially not one with a curled tail.

"Would be ma pleasure," he barked as she offered him the last of her meal. His stomach grumbled at him and he noticed how hungry he was. The male had tried to ignore it for the day, wanting the rest of the pack to eat first, but this was free food, and he hadn't even had to work for it. 

As he gulped down the last few pieces, he turned again to look at the female. His instincts were trying to draw him closer to her, and often he learned to ignore them, but this one was fairly difficult. He'd struggled with it before, and often lost. Normally, his instincts were confusing; They were the instincts of both a dog and a wolf, and it made for a difficult life, but he had grown accustomed to it. This time, however, there was purely nature calling to him. From both dog and wolf. But he didn't make a move, and he wouldn't until the female gave in (if she did). He would wait in the meantime.
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Illecebra nodded slowly one eyebrow raising as the male gave his curled tail a twitch, the appendage wagging at an awkward angle. The sight caused her to laugh the sound itself was light and melodic, causing her whole face to brighten showing her true beauty instead of the harsh beauty of a warrior. She had to admit that this man was intriguing in all ways, like how he seemed to be able resist her heat with no difficulty or how he must have some other type of canine in his genes. 

The accent his voice carried was attractive, it made her ears perked forward as if she would be able to hear him much better. He finished eating the rest of the rabbit and turned to look at her, causing her to snap out of her almost dreamlike trance to pull her head back a bit and curl her lips. As she stared at him she felt her gaze soften until she was calm, Golden eyes scanning his face as if to memorize it in only seconds. The silence was awkward and she could feel her cheeks flushing under her fur, the heat spreading all the way to her ears. "What spell have you out on me?" She whispered not necessarily to him, but as a general inquiry.
Deceased
323 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Mawk grinned as the she-wolf laugh, the sound making him pause for a moment. Her laugh was a beautiful one, and he remained silent for a moment. The woman curled back her lips as the wolfdog turned but her face softened fairly quick, and instead she spoke - the words did not seem to be completely directed to him, but it made him think.

What spell have you put on me?

Mawk sniffed, shuffling a little closer to take in more of her intoxicating heat-scent. He tilted his head and felt his playful side coming out again, as it usually did. "Guess it's ma' super-good looks," He murmered, a grin still planted on his muzzle. "I mean, who could resis' this?"
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
A shuffle closer and their fur almost touched, while Illecebra eyed him warily. He seemed to enjoy her presence, though that could immediately be blamed on her heat scent. She was so confused for this time it was different than her usual tendency to screw and chase them off, instead she felt a yearning to know him better and not read his face open just for daring to close some of the proximity.

"Or maybe it's that stupid accent of yours, it is somewhat..cute" she was meaning to insult the man but instead she complimented him! Queen Aegea help me! She called out to the goddess as her heart began to beat erratically. She stared at the male with widened for like eyes and exhaled a long heavy sigh. "I am Illecebra, or just Cebra"  she said finally pronouncing the nickname as see-bruh.
Deceased
323 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Mawk blinked in surprise at the she-wolf's sudden claim that his accent was cute. He'd never been told that before. In just a few moments, however, his grin reapeared. "Why, thanks, ma'am," he chuckled, then introduced himself. "Name's Mawk, please ta meet ya, Cebra."

He prefered to shorten names, mainly so it was easier to remember. The wolfdog had always done that, and it was pretty much just a habit now. Mawk glanced at Illecebra again and watched her for a moment. She was unusual - not in a bad way, no. If anything it was rather cute. It seemed at first like she was insulting him but it didn't really work. He gave another slight wag of his tail, hoping to maybe make her laugh again - he enjoyed the sound, strangely enough. Normally he found wolves laughing irritating, but this wasn't the case with Cebra.
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
He accepted the unintentional compliment with grace, that ridiculous grin appearing once more and to her it seemed that it was even brighter than before. She had liked how he called her Cebra, the way he said it was different from others for some reason. She found herself wishing to touch him, but not as quick as she had with everyone else. She wanted to know him,to listen to him speak with his endearing accent. 

She glanced at him just as he did the same, and he twitched that bloody tail of his earning a giggle that was accompanied with a very unladylike snort. She graced him with a grin and scooted closer, her muzzle only inches from his own. She looked him in the eyes and ever so slowly ran her nose down the side of his cheeks, and down his neck breathing in his scent.
Deceased
323 Posts
Ooc — Belle
The wolfdog chuckled to himself and watched the woman come closer. Mawk almost shivered at Cebra's touch, and he felt his pelt tingle. Then he too reached forward with his own muzzle and breathed in her intoxicating heat-scent. It wasn't just that, however, that made him stay. Truth was, he didn't know what it was - but something was keeping him here and he had no complaints.

"Cebra," he crooned, not taking his eyes of her. His nose lightly brushed her pelt as he took in her scent, and he resisted the urge to give in to it. For now, at least.
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
The way he said her name caused her to shiver, a soft exhale of air forming a cloud in the air around her maw. She looked at him through her eyelashes, for once feeling truly unsure of herself. Why was she acting like this? Men were supposed to be her enemy used only to satisfy her urges and needs, but she felt no need to control or dominate Mawk. She wanted to let him caress her body in ways nobody has ever been allowed to before, to let him in close to see her instead of just her body.

"Mawk..." She breathed as he pressed his nose against her pelt lightly causing her body to tense up, but not from fear rather it was from anticipation. Not yet..I just want to be with him for a while longer.. she thought as she turned her face into his touch, her cheeks brushing against his.
Deceased
323 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Gah, sorry for the late reply!

Mawk felt another tingle in his pelt when Illecebra's - Cebra's - cheek brushed his. He gazed at her with amber eyes that seemed to gleam in the frosty surroundings, and he felt himself softly and quietly sigh with contempt. He didn't want to leave the strange woman yet - she was hypnotising, and he couldn't help but stay where he was, unable to leave. 

What's wrong with me?
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
The contempt in his sigh brought confusion and she stepped back, suddenly afraid that she had done something wrong. It was so unlike her to care what a male felt concerning her actions, but this time she flattened her ears "Did I do something wrong?" she whispered nervously.

"I...I can go if I'm forcing myself on you.." she offered hoping that he would ask her to stay. Please don't make me go.. she pleaded in her head.

you're fine! there are no nearby packs for Natashe and her young to join. At least not in the hinterlands. Would you be willing to move Mawk?
Deceased
323 Posts
Ooc — Belle
When the warm, fuzzy feeling he had felt was gone, he snapped his eyes open and stared at Illecebra. "N-no," He stated bluntly, then stalked a little closer. "Don't go, Cebra," He muttered, almost pleading her not to go, and it surprised himself more than anything.

Possibly, it depends where they'd move to. If we can find a pack willing to take in both Mawk, Ilecebra,  and the young, I will definitely move Mawk!
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Her silent plea must've been heard by the gods, for he begged her to stay. She smiled at him and moved forward pressing her forehead against his shoulder and wagging her tail. She didn't know what it was about him, or why this situation turned out this way but she was okay with it. Maybe it was a sign to settle down and stop fighting everyone, to embrace her feminine softer side.

She breathed his scent in and whimpered softly "i.. Would be honored if you would take me" she whispered her breathe blowing against his ear.
Deceased
323 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Mawk gave a twitch of his tail, quite unintentionally, and stepped sideways so he could press his side against Cebra's. "If that is ya wish, ma'am, than I will do me best to grant it," He whispered to her, brushing his pelt along the intriguing woman beside him. Once he reached her tail, he turned to look at her to see if she would grant him access. The wolfdog was more than happy to finally allow Cebra's heat scent to wash over him, and he hoped that she felt the same way.
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Somehow the usual immediate sex after a first meeting (her usual type of thing) seemed wrong. She wanted him badly dont get her wrong but she also wanted to make sure that this thing, whatever it was would actually work. that it wasn't just because of her scent, the tricky heat that made men want to be near her and any other woman afflicted with its painful and intoxicating scent. 

"I...really like you Mawk. Maybe we should wait and see if this is actually mutual attraction before jumping into it? My heat scent may be what is attracting you to me" she said this with sadness and a hopeful sort of doubt, praying that this stupid female affliction wasn't what drew him near but her mind, her body...her.
Deceased
323 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Mawk was slightly disappointed, but he didn't let it show. In fact, her suggestion made sense. There was no point mating if the result would be unwanted pups. Besides, it would be interesting to see if Mawk really did care for the woman - he believed he did, but with the heat scent wrapping around her, it was difficult to tell. "Sure thing, ma'lady. I enjoy ya company and will be glad to... see what the outcome a this is." Truly, Mawk did feel something, though it was hard to pin point it, and deep down he really hoped it wasn't just the heat scent that attracted him.
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
She was both relieved and disappointed that he accepted her request, and she slid down onto the ground paws stretched out in front of her. She gave him a smile and nodded to the ground in front of her "That doesn't mean you have to stay away. Tell me about yourself" she said playfully, interested in knowing more about the wolf dog's hobbies and history. If he asked her the same thing, she would tell him all. Her history was brutal and had left her with issues, but he deserved to know if they were to begin to like each other.
Deceased
323 Posts
Ooc — Belle
"Alright..." He replied as he lay down in front of her. "I don' 'ave anything interesting 'bout me, really. I mean, my history isn't the most excitin' thing either. I was born with man, ya see. Mother wasa wolfdog an' father wasa pure wolf. Left once I was able to, I did. Much as I loved me mother, I didn't wanna stay with man any longer. So I left." He began, with a twitch of his ear. Truly, he doubted that Illecebra really wanted to hear about man, so he moved on. "I met a wolf, out in tha woods. name was Skylaris. She taught me how ta survive in the wild. Unfortunately, due to my mixed... nature... I went on on me own 'cause I didn't want to hurt Sky." There was a moment of silence before Mawk continued. "I saw her occasionally, but then I left the area and went inta tha Teekon. Found Silver Creek, aye. Good place, it is. An, now I'm here with ya." Little did the wolfdog know that Skylaris was on her way to Silver Creek right now, or that she would be joining the pack within the next day or so. 

Then Mawk realised how his and Skylaris' relationship sounded, and he shook his head. "Mind ya, Skylaris is interested in other women, not men." He confirmed, giving Cebra a quick smile. "As for me hobbies, eh... I enjoy travelling I s'pose. I wish to be an abassador one day. And a Guardian. What about ya?"
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Illecebra Listened contently her eyes widening at how he had lived with man. She had only ever seen a man once, and that was before Teekon. They were terrifying beings with loud voices and long cold sticks that shot very hard painful stones. It was amazing that he escaped unschathed and it made her even more interested in him. He went on to talk about a she wolf named Skylaris, and she felt a pang of worry. Would this woman come looking for Mawk? Were they interested in each other? But her fears were put to rest by the mention of Skylaris's interest in women, to which she laughed "I myself am interested in women as well as men, but thats another story. I wish to be a warrior of sorts, skilled in offesnive battle. Maybe hunting as well so i could take care of the more physical needs of a pack." she said thoughtfully.

Not thinking before she acted she crawled forward, dragging herself forward with her front paws and put her head on his paws. She yawned sleepily and rolled over, the movement making her head press against his chest. After only a few silent moments she felt herself drift to sleep, his scent soothing her usually stressed out mind.

you can post one more and than Archive it!
Deceased
323 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Mawk listened to her interest in the warrior specialty. So they both wished to be a Mercenary of some kind, then? The wolfdog was surprised when he felt Cebra's head rest on his paws and he was even more surprised when her head rested on his chest. However, his gaze soon softened. It was comforting. Letting out a contempt sigh, Mawk allowed himself to drift into a peaceful sleep.