Redhawk Caldera as i walked through that storybook life.
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
Finley didn't like the look of the weather. She was no naturalist, but her time spent travelling the wild had taught her plenty about how to judge the look of the sky and taste of the wind. Trouble was brewing up there - more than what the Wilds had seen already. Cold was one thing, but there was something else coming. It made Finley nervous, and so the alpha prowled out of the cave to set her eyes across the slopes that stretched out around her.

Her eyes were open as she tilted her muzzle back and howled, calling in those who were not already safely inside the cave. Not too many were out wandering, but she knew those who were away. As her song ended, she settled onto her haunches at the mouth of the den and waited. She would not retreat back inside until all were accounted for - her daughter first and foremost amongst them since her sons were already safely tucked away.

Messages In This Thread
as i walked through that storybook life. - by Liffey - January 14, 2017, 10:39 AM
RE: as i walked through that storybook life. - by Gannet - January 15, 2017, 12:06 AM
RE: as i walked through that storybook life. - by Liffey - January 15, 2017, 06:07 PM
RE: as i walked through that storybook life. - by Gannet - January 17, 2017, 10:46 PM
RE: as i walked through that storybook life. - by Liffey - January 18, 2017, 06:59 PM
RE: as i walked through that storybook life. - by Gannet - January 19, 2017, 08:43 AM
RE: as i walked through that storybook life. - by Liffey - January 25, 2017, 08:47 PM
RE: as i walked through that storybook life. - by Gannet - February 02, 2017, 07:39 AM
RE: as i walked through that storybook life. - by Liffey - February 06, 2017, 07:31 PM
RE: as i walked through that storybook life. - by Finley - February 20, 2017, 07:09 PM
RE: as i walked through that storybook life. - by Liffey - February 26, 2017, 05:36 PM