Golden Glade Territorial Pissings (All of Your Base are Belong to Us)
you're the unbreakable heart
948 Posts
Ooc — Iris
When one of them attacked Jhala a lot happened. Several wolves sprang forward, and Reek ordered to have her killed. Laurel's heart pounded in her chest, heavily thumping, but she was rooted in place. She couldn't take any of these wolves. She exchanged a quick glance with Dagfinn and then she saw the pup as it stepped forward. It was only a few months old, still tiny and it was stepping forward.

She could see its mother urging it to return and she knew that she needed to move fast. The pup was facing her father and in that moment Laurel felt like she could somehow win back his love if she protected him. She didn't think of the implications or the angry parents if she were to attack their pups. All she saw was the small target, a target that she could take; a way to make her father proud again after all that she had done wrong. Her demeanour changed, from the sullen teen to a rocket launching towards its target; maybe @Dagfinn saw it coming since he was paying such close attention to her, but it was only a split second from that moment before she moved.

With a ferocious snarl ripping from her throat the ten month old sprang forward at @Kieran Adrien and she had eyes only for him. With teeth parted she dashed right for his throat, not unlike the manner she had dashed for her own half-brother not long ago, with the same intent to kill.

i'm going on holiday soon til feb 1st, i'll try to post if i've got wifi on my phone. :)

feel free to play out whatever damage or lack thereof you want on Kieran <3 Laurel isn't a seasoned fighter & if you don't want him to get hurt maybe someone could stop her (if so, feel free to pp hitting her, so long as it's no life-threatening damage i'm cool with her getting hurt!) but I'd be down for her hurting him too; in short, it is entirely up to you if you want him to get hurt or not and feel free to assume/pp her hitting him wherever if you do <3.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Territorial Pissings (All of Your Base are Belong to Us) - by Laurel - January 22, 2017, 02:43 PM