Ravensblood Forest look how long this love can hold its breath
hämähäkki, muodonmuuttaja, satakieli
310 Posts
Ooc — KJ
Bard
Rogue
“Roasted!” Lotte repeated brightly, her dip in mood buoyed by Chusi’s quip. “Yes, better roasted — than stewed!” Drowning seemed far worse to the singed songbird than death by fire — not that what she was experiencing now was a walk in the park by any means. Carefully she adjusted her position, seeking to return the girl’s overtures of affection with a gentle touch of her muzzle. Gesturing toward the rabbit the little warrior had provided, Lotte suggested, “I have less — of an appetite — than I usually do — which is fortunate — for Teaghlaigh. Will you — share it with me — Chusi?”

Lotte wanted to make an effort to eat the rabbit the aspiring hunter had brought, even if she wasn’t particularly hungry at this very moment. She believed it would bolster Chusi’s self confidence and reinforce that her contributions to the Family were treasured and cherished. It hadn’t escaped the soot-stockinged rogue’s notice that the girl was unusually emotional — it was, after all, her business to notice things — and she whispered a song to the ocher-eyed Oidhre to help calm her down and comfort her.

“Nuku, nuku, nurmilintu.
Väsy, väsy, västäräkki.
Nuku, kun mie nukutan,
väsy, kun mie väsytän.”

After a beat, “It is a sleep-song,” Lotte explained, “but I cannot — sing right now.” Her expression clouded briefly but cleared as she reached for and held onto her natural optimism. “Anyway, it is — too early — for sleeping.” She looked earnestly at her tytär and asked, to distract them both, “What have you — been learning lately — perhonen? Have you had — any new — adventures?”
Messages In This Thread
look how long this love can hold its breath - by Lotte - January 24, 2017, 07:42 AM
RE: look how long this love can hold its breath - by Chusi - January 24, 2017, 08:46 AM
RE: look how long this love can hold its breath - by Lotte - January 24, 2017, 09:48 AM
RE: look how long this love can hold its breath - by Chusi - January 27, 2017, 06:26 PM
RE: look how long this love can hold its breath - by Lotte - January 29, 2017, 04:20 AM
RE: look how long this love can hold its breath - by Chusi - February 03, 2017, 01:54 PM
RE: look how long this love can hold its breath - by Lotte - February 04, 2017, 04:56 AM
RE: look how long this love can hold its breath - by Chusi - February 13, 2017, 03:16 PM
RE: look how long this love can hold its breath - by Lotte - February 16, 2017, 05:42 AM
RE: look how long this love can hold its breath - by Chusi - February 26, 2017, 11:57 AM