Stone Circle you remind me of my own, you know?
759 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Ambassador
Ranger
All Welcome 
@Dawn, @Sunny, @Keoni, @Nikai : PLEASE bombard her with puppy madness! Just a quick get-to-know-Akuti thread.

Akuti had been so busy with counting and watching and counting again that she'd forgotten to introduce herself to her other packmates. All except Mara and her den mate, Selkie, and not forgetting Grayday, though he made more of an effort to greet her than vice versa. She made her way to the center of the territory and tried to order her thoughts and findings (she would have to make a point of consulting with one of the leaders at some later date, should she actually be able to remember) whilst simultaneously hoping someone might pass by to say hello.

1,215 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Master Ambassador
Tracker
Dawn had been strangely quiet lately - and she didn't like it. So, the sterling puppy raced from her family den and began searching for any new encounters. Perhaps with a bird, or skunk or - a new wolf? The young girl stared at the stranger in the distance, and the smell of her father lingered faintly against their coat. He had met her already, but she hadn't! Instantly she burst from the snow where she was spying on the new woman, and ran up to her with a smile. It wasn't often she had all this energy, in fact she was usually more laid back, but today was an especially energizing day. "Hello! You're new, what's your name?"
759 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Ambassador
Ranger
Akuti smiled down at the imp. She was glad to find that the children of the pack were kind in their ways, not too shy or skittish at all, but it made her sad to see someone else's daughter bounding over to her when she'd had to leave her own. I'm Akuti, she said with a playful lilt about her words, What's your name? From the girl's appearance, she knew that this was one of Grayday's children; Dawn, of course. Still, she wished to play the game of introductions and kept her findings to herself.

1,215 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Master Ambassador
Tracker
"I'm Dawn Spring Ansbjørn-Ciel." She stumbled slightly on her words, with such a difficult last name to pronounce. "Grayday's my daddy, have you met him?" The girl asked, tilted her head, tail wagging side to side quickly. She took a large amount of pride when claiming who her father was, she thought he was famous. "He's the Beta now." She wasn't one-hundred percent sure what Beta meant, but she knew it was high and an honor to be.
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
"dawn wait up!" sunny shrieked and bolted after his sister. Luckily for her she was fast, but he had a good nose! Tracking her quickly he found her near a woman who's coat smelled of his father. Never the unfriendly sort, he ran over and sat down next to Dawn "hello miss! Dawn why'd you run from me?" Technically that wasn't what happened, but he worried that he did something wrong.

he touched his nose to his sister's fur lovingly and then remembered the stranger that sat before them "I'm sunny! Daddy grayday's son. He's the beta you know"  having no clue that his sister had already said it, he wasted no time in boasting about his  fathers accomplishment.
759 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Ambassador
Ranger
Can you say baby fever? Behind Dawn came a tiny boy who explained his name was Sunny. Akuti smiled down at the sociable pair and nodded her head, I think I do know Daddy Gray. About this tall, right? She lifted herself onto her hindlegs for the moment in which they held her and lifted her head in a rough-and-tough manner, mimicking their father. Akuti settled back down onto all fours and smiled at the youngins, as she was quite enjoying their company.

1,215 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Master Ambassador
Tracker
Dawn giggled, brushing her muzzle agaisnt his own in return. "Because you smell!" She joked, placing a paw on his chest in a fake attempt to push him away. She then turned to the new recruit, tilting her head slightly before shaking her head. "More like this tall." The silvery pup jumped in the air, trying to be as tall as her father. She failed in jumping as high as Akuti did stand, but she persoanlly believed she had been higher.
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Sunny growled playfully and tackled his sister, though he was naturally as gentle as possible. He grabbed her ear in his jaw and tugged gently while rubbing his fur all over her "hahaha now you do too!" He said in a bad guy voice. Remembering that there was a newcomer near them he grinned while standing over Dawn "Daddy Gray is fierce too! He goes like this" his lips curled over his teeth in a "fearsome" snarl and he growled.

Laughing at himself he took a few deep breaths before sobering up "but he's also really nice. He cared for us when..She left. He made sure we were OK." he said fondly of his father.
759 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Ambassador
Ranger
Oh, that's very tall. Akuti smiled to herself and at the two children. Seeing Sunny's interpretation of his father's angry snarl, she shrunk into herself in mock fear. And that's quite the scary growl you've got there! You scared me for a moment. She used her paw to give a light boop to the boy's snout in mock scolding, but couldn't contain the laughter that came with it. She knew who he meant by "She" as well, and though she didn't want to pry, Akuti wanted to comfort the motherless pair. I'm sure Daddy Gray must be pretty busy then, since he has to be mommy and daddy, huh? If he's ever too busy, you can come find me. She gave a large grin, as she quite liked the little ones and she felt compelled to get to know them a bit better

1,215 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Master Ambassador
Tracker
She yelped as her brother attacked her. "No! No! I don't wanna smell like you!She cringed, escaping his grip the second she turned his attention to the petite woman. halting her writhing, her head tilted a fraction to the left. 

Dawn did not think much of mothers. there was an anger within her still, an anger directed at the woman that had left them- Da would never be like Ma. He'd never leave- Mas sucked. "Da isn't a Ma, he's such a good Da we don't need any Ma!"
529 Posts
Ooc — Iris
When Nikai heard the distressed 'No! No!'s of the younger pups in the pack, he was quickly alerted and ran towards the sounds in the distance. Ears perked forward as he looked to what was going on, but it seemed when he arrived that the crisis was already over; and it was only another pack mate.

"Hi," he greeted softly as he looked at the pups and the stranger. She smelled of Steady, so Nikai was certain that she wasn't anyone bad. "I'm Nikai," he said to the new wolf. "What'cha doing?"
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
no idea what the post order will be but here!

Sunny hmmphed at his sister but left her alone. He sniffed himself curiously and sneezed, deciding that he should go roll in the snow or something later on. When Akuti said that day had to be both mommy and daddy Sunny imagined Day as a female, prancing around and sniffing flowers and he erupted into a fit of heaving giggles "Daddy is too manly to be a girl!" he squealed, still too young to know that women could be absolutely fucking terrifying sometimes.
759 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Ambassador
Ranger
Akuti --> Dawn --> Nikai --> Sunny! Lol I adore the puppies! <3

I'm sure he is a very good daddy. He has to be to have raised such sweethearts, right? Akuti winked at Dawn; she loved all pups, but it was the little girl who made her reminisce the most. She then looked to Nikai, who seemed to be a bit older than Day's children. I'm Akuti. I was just getting to know Sunny and Dawn, is all. Care to join us? They were about the same size, which probably should've intimidated the tiny woman, but she saw no harm in a bit of fun, regardless.

1,215 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Master Ambassador
Tracker
Dawn glanced at the dark hued pup of Steady and Valette, she tilted her head as she saw him - it had been awhile since the two had encountered one another. For a moment she was too dazed in thought to even hear Akuti, before lifting her ears and quickly smiling at her kind words. "Yeah, Nikai, you should join us!" She insisted.
529 Posts
Ooc — Iris
It seemed like they were having a discussion of sorts about Day — but Nikai had tumbled into the middle of the conversation, so he wasn't too sure what it was about. Soon the subject shifted to his arrival and he smiled at Akuti as she introduced herself. There was a thoughtful look on his face, for while Nikai was very much a child when it came to thoughts, his emotional and empathical progress was much deeper, marked by the soft and humble smile that was often on his face.

They weren't playing any games, he realised when they asked him to join up. He smiled softly at Dawn's insistency that he join them, and looked briefly to Sunny before agreeing, "Of course I'll join up." Nikai was a very sociable wolf and although he enjoyed his alone time, he loved to spend time with others. "Are you new to the pack?" asked Nikai to Akuti — she didn't necessarily have to be, because he often saw wolves in passing he did not know very well and it could be that Steady and Valette had simply sheltered him away from her until he was a bit older. He had a million questions lined up — where are you from, how old are you, that old, do you have puppies, what happened to your tail, and so forth, but Nikai decided to allow her the space and time to answer his first question first.
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
omg im so sorry! i had forgotten about this
Sunny agreed silently that grayday was indeed a good daddy, though his head whipped around as Nikai came onto the scene. When both Akuti and His sister asked the older boy to join them, Sunny tilted his head to the side and nodded eagerly as well. The older boy asked Akuti a question but Sunny piped up anyway, not really having many manners at such a young age "Course she is! She smells like all of us" he said, meaning that she carried the scent of Teaghlaigh on her fur, along with various members of the pack.

Getting distracted by the twitching of his own tail out of the corner of his eyes, he whirled around to catch it and ended up running in wild circles, growling with frustration.Becoming too dizzy to stand anymore, he careened over and fell ontop of Nikai before rolling off of him with quick yelp of apology.
759 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Ambassador
Ranger
Akuti smiled at each of the young children, relishing in their energies. The innocence of youth was something that she held dear to her heart and valued above all else. In response to Nikai's question (and Sunny's expedited response), she smiled and gave a short chuckle. I am, yes. Not brand new but I've only just joined a week or so ago. She sucked in her teeth and gave a scolding look to Sunny, though a smile was plastered on her maw. You're so silly, you know that? she cooed, giving the boy a nudge on his shoulder.

529 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Nikai frowned at Sunny's comment of how she was new because she smelled just like them all and said, "But.. you're not new." He tilted his head in inquiry, but soon Akuti clarified that she was indeed new, like he had thought. That explained why he hadn't seen her before, either, though sometimes he wondered if there were new wolves coming and going that he missed, too. At times he came across a scent he hadn't smelled before which belonged to a wolf he never met, and soon the scent would just be gone.

"What kind of things do you like to do for fun?" asked Nikai, looking at both Akuti and Sunny as he asked the question. He also looked at Dawn, but she was just looking at him with a dreamy look on her face and seemed lost in thought for the moment, so he turned back to look at Akuti and Sunny.

skipping dawn since she's ppc :)