Dragoncrest Cliffs like an old guitar worn out and left behind
gubraithian fire
3,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Trapper
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Tirgatao seemed to grasp the ambiguous concept Wildfire was struggling so much to describe. The Bandrona flashed her a quick sideways smile, eyes still squinting against the slight glare of the winter sun off the waves. Her ears twitched in response to the Kru's question. She didn't find it nosy whatsoever. In fact, it pleased her greatly that someone outside the Hedonakru was expressing interest in their family planning.

"I don't mind," she said, the twinkle in her chestnut eyes betraying her understated enthusiasm. "It's still pretty early, so I can't be sure it's taken. I'm sure it sounds clichéd but I do feel like I just... know, though." She coughed out a slightly self-conscious laugh that was still giddy all the same. She peered down at her petite forepaws for a beat, then looked up at her pack mate again and asked, "Do you have any experience with pups?"
Messages In This Thread
like an old guitar worn out and left behind - by Tirgatao - January 30, 2017, 08:17 PM
RE: like an old guitar worn out and left behind - by Wildfire - February 07, 2017, 09:59 AM