Dragoncrest Cliffs like an old guitar worn out and left behind
gubraithian fire
3,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Trapper
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
That Tirgatao wanted to pursue counseling made sense, based on their conversation just prior, and Wildfire bobbed her head approvingly. They really could use someone like that around here, at least Wildfire could. Honestly, she could probably keep a Shouna busy all by her lonesome, a thought which made her gut clench with sheepish guilt. Hopefully all of that was behind her now.

The Kru mentioned scouting and this surprised the Bandrona in the best possible way. "I'm a scout myself," she said, which was probably rather obvious, given her title. "Ranger in addition to ambassador," she elaborated. "I'd love to help you with either trade." Although she probably wouldn't be much good for exploring soon, once the pregnancy progressed and then the pups arrived.

"I've wandered the wilds quite a bit in my day. If there's anything you want to know, I'd be happy to show you or tell you, depending on where I'm at with everything," Wildfire said, having to raise her voice a bit as a wind skipped off the nearby ocean waves. The she-wolf found herself straying toward the choppy surf, though she didn't go as far as to get her toes wet. The frigid sea spray was enough for her, chilling and exhilarating all at once.
Messages In This Thread
like an old guitar worn out and left behind - by Tirgatao - January 30, 2017, 08:17 PM
RE: like an old guitar worn out and left behind - by Wildfire - February 12, 2017, 12:12 PM