Dragoncrest Cliffs like an old guitar worn out and left behind
gubraithian fire
3,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Trapper
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
As Tirgatao spoke about future scouting missions, Wildfire suddenly thought of Liffey. She had promised the young woman that they would make an expedition together come springtime. She frowned thoughtfully, wondering if she could still make good on that with pups on the way. Perhaps she should send someone—maybe even Tirgatao herself—to the caldera with a message. The Bandrona filed away that thought for future rumination; she would revisit it when the time came.

The aspiring counselor and scout changed the subject as they continued to meander down the wind-whipped beach. Wildfire felt a little tension in her spine over the new topic, wondering what Tirgatao was about to say. She felt it loosen again when the woman offered her verbal support of the arrangement. Her brows did lift a little when it was inferred that she was sensible. Once upon a time, Wildfire might have used this word to describe herself. It didn't feel particularly applicable lately. When it came to sense and sensibility, she fell much more into the latter camp as of late.

"I'm glad we have your support," the Bandrona said with an accompanying swing of her black tail. "I understand why some have trouble with it," she added, which wasn't necessarily true. She wasn't nearly as immersed in the religion and lore as some of the natives, so she understood it on a purely comprehensive level if not a practical one. "I don't begrudge anyone their opinion but it's really nice hearing that," Wildfire finished in a grateful voice.
Messages In This Thread
like an old guitar worn out and left behind - by Tirgatao - January 30, 2017, 08:17 PM
RE: like an old guitar worn out and left behind - by Wildfire - February 16, 2017, 02:16 PM