Dragoncrest Cliffs like an old guitar worn out and left behind
gubraithian fire
3,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Trapper
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Although the news of Tirgatao's anger no longer applied, Wildfire felt a flicker of indignation she couldn't entirely help. It passed, though she realized she had a unique opportunity here. She tucked the thought aside for a moment, listening as the other she-wolf continued. She felt a liquid heat in her chest when Tirgatao attributed the health in their clan to the leaders' union. They had tried to keep their personal strife away from the general populace and it seemed they'd succeeded (quite well, actually), which gave the fiery Bandrona a belated sense of relief.

Before she could pose her own question, Tirgatao more or less answered it. Still, she voiced her wondering. "Is that what made you angry, at the time? The break from tradition? I've always wondered what, exactly, prompts the distaste. I see no harm in it but I know others do and I always wanted to understand, truly understand, where they're coming from."
Messages In This Thread
like an old guitar worn out and left behind - by Tirgatao - January 30, 2017, 08:17 PM
RE: like an old guitar worn out and left behind - by Wildfire - February 21, 2017, 09:40 AM