King Elk Forest become the thing i hate
you're the unbreakable heart
948 Posts
Ooc — Iris
When she laid eyes upon her former caretaker, she at first experienced the same jolt of recognition as when she had taken a good look around the forest and had taken up the scents. But the longer she looked as Spring came towards her, the less she looked like one of her former caretakers. It was almost as if time had shaped Spring into someone different, even if the only difference was that Laurel herself was older, now. The scent and voice were far more imprinted in her memory than the appearance of the wolf she had told she hated before taking off with her father.

She felt frozen in place as the familiar voice reached her ears. The words were so loving that it was alienating, especially after how she had distanced herself from the Golden Glade wolves and her own family as of late. To hear someone speak to her without the knowledge that she was in truth a terrible monster who had tried to kill her own brother was a real breather.

"Spring," she said numbly, her expression still perplexed. "I don't understand. Did you move?" With all the moving around she'd done, Laurel felt like she had only moved further and further away from Silver Creek. She had thought she'd never see any of them again, unaware that in truth, they had actually moved closer to the Creek once more.
Messages In This Thread
become the thing i hate - by Laurel - February 09, 2017, 10:35 AM
RE: become the thing i hate - by Spring - February 09, 2017, 06:23 PM
RE: become the thing i hate - by Laurel - February 13, 2017, 05:36 AM
RE: become the thing i hate - by Spring - February 20, 2017, 06:12 PM
RE: become the thing i hate - by Laurel - February 27, 2017, 05:24 AM
RE: become the thing i hate - by Spring - March 10, 2017, 12:34 AM
RE: become the thing i hate - by Laurel - March 21, 2017, 08:14 AM
RE: become the thing i hate - by Spring - April 13, 2017, 06:19 PM
RE: become the thing i hate - by Laurel - April 14, 2017, 01:51 AM