Redhawk Caldera hear me now
1,002 Posts
Ooc — Houkie
Midwife
Master Medic
Would you mind fading this one? Sorry it's short but it seemed like a good place for it and I'm trying to wrap up Rave's threads! :D

Although he seemed surprised and upset at the news, Lagan quickly came to terms with it. He even put an optimistic spin on it and Raven found herself nodding cheerily, remembering her own misgivings and determination not to look at Towhee as disabled. "She's actually very quick on the uptake. I have no doubt she'll be an effective communicator," she praised, beaming down at the impatient pup rollicking at the adults' feet.

"I think you're right," the Gamma replied with a laugh as Towhee unleashed a ferocious-sounding growl and whacked at Lagan's heel with a little black paw. It didn't take a genius—or any special language skills at all—to read Towhee's continued pleas of, "Come play with me!"

"Go ahead, you two. I'll be parked over here." She pointed to a patch of dry grass just beside the cave mouth. "Tire her out," she muttered to Lagan, whispering it out of the corner of her mouth before realizing she could scream it at the top of her lungs and Towhee still wouldn't hear her. Bursting into laughter at herself, Raven retreated to the sidelines.
Messages In This Thread
hear me now - by Raven - February 16, 2017, 02:33 PM
RE: hear me now - by Lagan - February 17, 2017, 07:37 AM
RE: hear me now - by Raven - February 17, 2017, 10:28 AM
RE: hear me now - by Lagan - February 18, 2017, 04:06 PM
RE: hear me now - by Raven - February 22, 2017, 04:12 PM
RE: hear me now - by Lagan - February 24, 2017, 06:25 AM
RE: hear me now - by Raven - February 24, 2017, 09:00 AM
RE: hear me now - by Lagan - February 25, 2017, 08:14 AM
RE: hear me now - by Raven - February 27, 2017, 11:28 AM
RE: hear me now - by Lagan - February 28, 2017, 10:53 AM