Dragoncrest Cliffs I would like ...
warbringer
454 Posts
Ooc — romanova
Guardian
Tactician
[table width=85%][tr][td]
When she hears Kendra’s call she is giving a rough tug to a fox’s neck, the feel of bones snapping satisfying to her as her kill falls limp betwixt her jaws and ceases it’s struggle. She curses low in Trigedasleng her words muffled around the fox as she drops it delicately to the ground at her paws and swipes her tongue against her salmon pink tongue across her jowls in an attempt to clean off the blood. Her kill was not a flawless execution …unfortunately. The fox had put up a fight and Eske had nearly lost it. Blood has splashed against her chest staining the agouti fur in random spots. She does not necessarily want Kendra to see her so …messy but her desire to heed the older girl’s call was strong and the Drakru picks up her kill and heads in Kendra’s direction/

It is not long before Eske sees the older girl coming towards her, and she sucks in a small breath of pleasant surprise around the gruff of her kill before she sets the corpse down at her paws as the dark girl draws nearer. “Kendra,” Eske greets her with a low, pleased purl and a soft giggle as Kendra places licks under her chin. It takes all of Eske’s will power not to read too much into each lick she feels with a shiver of electricity and heat: her pulse like the loud resound of a war drum as it jumped with each draw of Kendra’s tongue against her chin. Kendra’s excitement is catching and Eske does not need to ask for it comes out. Kendra has been promoted to Skayona. Eske’s tail wags furiously against her hocks. “See? I didn’t I tell you?” Eske asks Kendra but not in an arrogant way. “Congratulations!” Kendra’s promotion was a good sign: it meant she was officially apart of Drakru. “I knew you could do it.” Eske is proud of her, and is glad that Kendra has proven herself to Heda …both for Kendra’s sake and her own (because Eske is selfish, after all).

“Here,” Eske nudges the fox towards Kendra. She doubted anyone would care if it went to Kendra as a small token for her promotion instead of the cache it had previously been destined to go to. “A gift to celebrate your promotion.” Eske explains, remembering that Kendra had stated that she had not want to be spoiled (which was such a shame, Eske thinks) but hopes that she accepts it nevertheless.
[/td][/tr][/table]
roangeda · green-lit

trigedasleng
— your hands are wet with the blood
of an empire. you lick it off.
Messages In This Thread
I would like ... - by Kendra - February 22, 2017, 03:06 PM
RE: I would like ... - by RIP Blodreina - February 22, 2017, 05:38 PM
RE: I would like ... - by Kendra - March 04, 2017, 06:57 PM
RE: I would like ... - by RIP Blodreina - March 05, 2017, 06:13 AM
RE: I would like ... - by Kendra - March 05, 2017, 02:08 PM
RE: I would like ... - by RIP Blodreina - March 07, 2017, 06:48 PM