Ravensblood Forest i hear it beckoning
hämähäkki, muodonmuuttaja, satakieli
310 Posts
Ooc — KJ
Bard
Rogue
Lotte softened at Declan’s sullen acquiescence; she did not want to lord her authority over these males, both of whom were older than she. “I have done nothing to earn your trust or respect,” she uttered frankly, “but I have earned Arturo’s, and I have embraced his culture as my own. You are my Family now. The task and advancement of rank I will leave for Ceannasach to do if he so chooses, but there are things you must know before then.” The smoke-and-shadow female allowed her head and tail to assume a more neutral carriage, stepping boldly towards the newest recruits. If he would allow it, she made to rub one shoulder against Declan’s outside one, sharing the scent of the blooded sequoias with him. His communion with his brother seemed a precious, coveted thing, so she did not walk between them but made a leisurely circuit. Lest the darker male be annoyed with her walking behind him, she retraced her steps after her perfunctory gesture, then circled around to Conan’s outside shoulder to repeat it.

“Teaghlaigh has known misfortune these past months,” the rogue stated, gesturing with her muzzle that they could walk and talk if they wished, instead of standing awkwardly at the territory borders. “Our Póilín is heavily pregnant, and her mate recently suffered a head injury that caused him to lose his memory. He is improved, but during his fugue state, they trespassed — and the pack who they committed the crime against is known for its savagery. Arturo, Chusi, and I have been working to double our efforts marking and patrolling the borders and stocking the caches, as the pair’s injuries were…extensive.” Quirking a humorless smile at both of them, her silver eyes grave, she quipped dryly, “In other news, comrades, Teaghlaigh has somewhat recently become home to two of your own from Quicksilver Hollow — Lia Raurc and her mother Neasa. The news is not all bad.”

She wracked her brain for anything she’d left out, and now she did smile. “My brother Dagfinn has permission to visit as he wishes; he is a tall, black wolf with a cream-colored star on his chest and pale blue eyes. He is the other half of my soul and is to be treated as Family. Lastly, there is an odd little female with black fur and blue eyes who comes to treat Olive and Dakarai’s wounds.”

Huffing softly — that was a huge amount of talking, even for Lotte — she asked, “Any questions?”
Messages In This Thread
i hear it beckoning - by Declan - March 04, 2017, 01:37 PM
RE: i hear it beckoning - by Conan - March 05, 2017, 03:06 PM
RE: i hear it beckoning - by Lotte - March 05, 2017, 05:01 PM
RE: i hear it beckoning - by Declan - March 05, 2017, 05:31 PM
RE: i hear it beckoning - by Conan - March 05, 2017, 08:23 PM
RE: i hear it beckoning - by Lotte - March 05, 2017, 09:52 PM
RE: i hear it beckoning - by Declan - March 06, 2017, 06:24 PM
RE: i hear it beckoning - by Conan - March 08, 2017, 08:18 AM
RE: i hear it beckoning - by Lotte - March 09, 2017, 10:27 AM
RE: i hear it beckoning - by Declan - March 10, 2017, 03:51 PM
RE: i hear it beckoning - by Conan - March 11, 2017, 09:39 AM