Noctisardor Bypass I got a feelin
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Private 
@Mawk Make it official?

They all had finally marked the borders, made their dens. They had a home now all of them, Ganador Bypass. It brought a great feeling to her, something different but not unpleasant. She no longer felt like she had to shut everyone out, to fight everyone to assert herself and keep distance. She no longer had to live like a warrior of solitude. Her and Mawk hadn't had much alone time, though they were usually side by side alot of the time. She had realized a while ago that she Loved him, more than anything really. So she lifted her head to the sky and let out a call for him, for her lover and friend. She had a question for him, one of importance, one that made her nervous and fearful but one that she had to get off her chest.
Deceased
323 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Yaaaasssss

Mawk had been relaxing in the cool spring breeze. It was nice, being able to relax in a safe place with friends all around. It was as he was napping that the call reached his ears. The brute's ears perked up in an instant and he yawned, lifting himself up off the ground. Once he was up he shook his pelt and headed to the source of the sound in a light jog. His speed intensified slightly after a few minutes, and he gave a warm smile once he began to see Illecebra in the distance.

"Hey, Cebra, what's up?" he greeted, feeling his curled tail give a wag of happiness. The wolfdog closed the space between them and nuzzled her side. Stepping back, he looked up into her eyes. God how he loved her eyes.
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
He came to her quickly, and her face lit up eyes narrowing slightly as she smiles in welcome leaning into his touch. Responding to his nuzzle with a quick lick to the nose she sat down, herface growing serious.  If you looked closely you could see the light of mischief in her eyes, as she looked off into the distance. Playing Coy she heaved a dramatic sigh, though subtle enough to sound real. "Mawk...we gotta talk hun" she said with a slight influction of seriousness to her voice.

Out of the corner of her eyes she watched him to gauge his reaction, resisting the urge to let her tail thump against the ground.
Deceased
323 Posts
Ooc — Belle
In his relaxed state, he had not expected Cebra to turn serious, nor did he expected those dreaded few words to escape her jaw. His face wrinkled in confusion as a frown fell upon his face. "Damn, what'I do?" His eyes were narrowed with worry and he shifted uncomfortably on his paws. He couldn't lose Illecebra. Not when she was the only one he had ever... had any feelings for. He loved her more than anything.

She wasn't messing with him was she? Was she being serious? A wave of dread washed over him as he gazed at her in confusion.
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Illecebra squirmed slightly her tongue lashing out to run across her lips before she continued "Since we met...I've been thinkin. I never really figured out how i felt about you. But now I know how i feel Mawk"  She pouts softly and allows her head to fall forward, turning her face away from him to hide the smile creeping upon her maw "I dont like you Mawk." she said seriously and let that hang for a few moments before she stood and walked toward him, pressing her muzzle into the fur along his neck.

"I love you. And i want to be your mate. Please say yes, I can't imagine life without you, you've helped me come this far" she whispered lovingly, squinting her eyes shut as she drew in his scent her tail swaying behind her slowly.
Deceased
323 Posts
Ooc — Belle
His head tilted, and his eyes searched her face as she spoke. A tight knot had begun forming in his stomach and he couldn't help the worried flick of his tail. "Wha-" He did not finish his words, only hesitated and took in her words. When she answered, though, his heart fluttered with hope.

The knot released and he felt a grin streching across his maw. "Oh... Cebra. Heck, I'd love to be ya mate. I couldn't imagine being with anyone else." The brute leaned his head forward to give a loving lick to her cheek, as he felt his heartbeat quicken. Illecebra... wanted him as her mate?
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
The dam broke and she whimpered happily, pressing her face against him as she wagged her tail covering his fur in kisses. "I was scared you'd say no. I didn't know what i would do if you had, I'm not good with...men." she murmured gratefully, her chest aching with a good sort of pain. Stepping back she pressed her forehead against his, her eyes looking into his "I love every bit of you, though i think my favorite is that curly tail of yours" she said playfully.

With that being said she whirled around and leapt away a few feet, her leaps full of youthful abandon before she turned to look at him "Catch me and you can do anything you want" The words were said demurely, and with a quick wink she was off, legs pushing off the ground and propelling her forward.
Deceased
323 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Sorry, small crap post x3

"I could never say no to you," he grinned, and gave another wag of his tail, causing it to bounce unnaturally. "Woops." He chuckled, a wink aimed at Cebra.

"Catch me and you can do anything you want"

He needed no encouragement. The brute sprang forward and raced over, attempting to catch up to his love. His.... mate.
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
She heard him behind her and laughed loudly, springing over a fallen tree and skidding a bit before righting her balance and running off. This was life, not what she had been doing before Mawk. After a few more moments of prolonging the chase,she whirled around and flopped over onto her back legs pawing at the air like an over turned turtle "I give" she giggled, her tail whipping around beneath her.
Deceased
323 Posts
Ooc — Belle
"Oh, ya're in for it now, Cebra," he grinned, holding his paws against her shoulders. With a smirk he grabbed onto her scruff and tugged playfully. A chuckle escaped his muzzle once more as he started the playfight. The brute leaned down and gave a cheeky lick to Cebra's face and let out a small play growl as he awaited an attack back from his lover.

However the play was short lived as Mawk rolled over and lay beside her. He smiled at gazed over at her, right into those gosh-darn beautiful eyes.
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
With a faux growl she kicked gently at Mawk's chest, giggling loudly as she failed to mantain her fake ferocity. Rolling so that her head could rest on his paws, she turned her eyes upward to look at him. This was the man she would spend her life with, or at least as long as they both had left. Lifting her head she placed a quick lick under his chin "I love you" she sighed.
Deceased
323 Posts
Ooc — Belle
In this moment, he felt happier than he had ever felt. His time with Cebra was very much cherished, and he could not wait to share news of their courtship. However, for now it was just them. Them and nobody else. Mawk looked at his new mate and gave another lick, but this time on her forehead. "I love you more." The words rolled off his tongue and the man gazed at his love with a burning passion.
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
With a curious tilt of her head she thought silently about the statement. It may be true, for the force of his love was what changed her right? The magical thing of love and lust, and the desire to be together with one perfect mate was a spell he had cast upon her, opening her mind even depsite her upbringing. With certainty she licked his muzzle and nodded "I know you do" she purred warmly.