Fairspell Meadow and i run from wolves.
574 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Though the dark blur could have been anyone in the split-second before she caught his scent, Alya never once thought it was one of her sisters breaking formation. Hydra was too stubborn, and Lyra was too smart. A snarled ripped out of the girl's throat as the stranger stole their hunt - but it soon bubbled into a gasp as she realize who it really was.

"Cypress," she said, mostly for Hydra and Lyra's benefit, but also in a manner of greeting. They would have time for a proper 'hello' when they finished dealing with the overgrown squirrel between them.

Alya surged forward with more zeal than ever before, eager to show off in front of her mysterious friend. Briefly, she considered taking hold of it where Hydra would have, wanting to have a bigger part than she usually played, but it was best to stick to their usual plan of attack. Hydra was far more vicious than she could ever be - unless one of her mirror-sisters was in danger, of course.

With a growl, she grabbed on of the beast's powerful back legs and yanked, though she'd learned from her mistakes in the past and did not hang on for very long. Hydra would stp it before it got to her, but she still danced out of the way and began circling - both to distract the creature and to figure out where next to strike.
i can't help but be my own god
Messages In This Thread
and i run from wolves. - by Liffey - March 24, 2017, 08:07 PM
RE: and i run from wolves. - by Alya - March 30, 2017, 12:28 PM
RE: and i run from wolves. - by Hydra - March 30, 2017, 02:39 PM
RE: and i run from wolves. - by Cypress - March 31, 2017, 12:36 AM
RE: and i run from wolves. - by Liffey - March 31, 2017, 07:36 PM
RE: and i run from wolves. - by Lyra - April 02, 2017, 09:23 AM
RE: and i run from wolves. - by Alya - April 07, 2017, 09:48 AM
RE: and i run from wolves. - by Hydra - April 17, 2017, 12:33 PM
RE: and i run from wolves. - by Cypress - April 17, 2017, 04:24 PM
RE: and i run from wolves. - by Liffey - April 19, 2017, 12:02 PM