Hideaway Strath that's the language that stuns, scars, breathes into you
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
Cameo! Tag me if I need to respond. <3

Mallaidh spends most of her waking hours—outside of eating, of course—studying each new change. One eye had opened, giving her a hazy view of the world and with that she’d been rather pleased but the very next day, the other opened. She has two eyes! And, to top even that, a few days ago, her ears had begun to open. This time, both were neck and neck and as she nears the first full month of her life, she can see and hear.

Neither sense is all that great, though, but her vision has sharpened that she can distinguish shadows from beings and one being to the next. There are two pale lumps and one darker and then her mother (still confusing to look at) and the others that visit from time to time. What she doesn’t realize are her siblings slowness in comparison (the two lighter ones in particular) but who’s keeping score?

When Roarke cries, Mallaidh is instantly separated from her eat for her to send her hazy gave in their direction. She can’t really tell the two apart, other than one is twice the size of the other, but the one making the cry remains unknown. The longer she stares, the more they don’t change, and her stomach still wants for food. Mallaidh, disgruntled from being disturbed, latches back onto a teat where she gnaws roughly with her newly erupting teeth.
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
RE: that's the language that stuns, scars, breathes into you - by Mallaidh - April 24, 2017, 11:16 AM