Moonspear i watched the fire that grew so low,
Silencer
334 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Away
He's not an adult but he's a Svartell! c:

He was off exploring again. His parents did not seem to mind, for neither had scolded him for wandering away on his own. Or maybe they just hadn't found him yet. Either way, Aries was content to be on his own and as much as he liked his family, he did not wish to stay with them all the time.

It was warm today, and the young boy was padding around, thinking about the events that had occured during his first encounter with the big male. The one who he didn't think liked him - he had forced Aries to submit, even when Aries didn't know him! One day, he would show that guy just what he could do!

His mind was halted when he just about caught sight of a bigger wolf walking too. She was the one he had seen before, right? The one who didn't attack? Even so, he was hesitant to approach just incase she forced him to submit too. He didn't want to submit. He was pretty sure a word had been used to call this female, but he had forgotten what it was. Aries stayed where he was, a tiny smidge of ash grey not too far from the alphess.
If I cannot bend Heaven,
I will raise Hell.
Messages In This Thread
i watched the fire that grew so low, - by Amekaze - April 23, 2017, 06:39 PM
RE: i watched the fire that grew so low, - by Aries - April 24, 2017, 10:56 AM
RE: i watched the fire that grew so low, - by Amekaze - April 25, 2017, 07:46 PM
RE: i watched the fire that grew so low, - by Aries - April 27, 2017, 03:09 PM
RE: i watched the fire that grew so low, - by Amekaze - April 30, 2017, 10:57 PM
RE: i watched the fire that grew so low, - by Aries - May 02, 2017, 11:20 AM
RE: i watched the fire that grew so low, - by Aries - May 03, 2017, 09:56 AM