Moonspear i watched the fire that grew so low,
Silencer
334 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Away
Ooo I'm happy with this post c: - I rewrote it multiple times because I didn't like it lol.

Aries just watched from a distance, silent as usual until the alphess discovered him. He need not speak - besides, he hadn't spoken a single word before yet. Perhaps because he had never tried - sure, he loved attention, but screaming was always enough so he had never bothered to even attempt to form a word. Even now it seemed useless. The ash-grey boy remained where he was as the woman spoke, and he returned the greeting with a small nod of his head, only to nod again as a question was asked. He may not speak, but he understood most things well enough. He knew what 'exploring' was, purely because he had picked up the meanings of various words here and there through listening. Another reason why there was no need for talking.

Her stance was clearly dominant, Aries had quickly learned from his encounter with Charon. Before coming to Moonspear, the Sigma had seen nothing of dominance unless it had come from himself, despite his age, so this was still new to him. He didn't particularly like it either, for he had always been on top out of his litter - whether his siblings would agree was another matter, but he did not care. As long as they allowed him his pride, he was fine.

Perhaps this wolfess would be more accepting of his own nature, his silence, his pride, his way. Or perhaps not, and he would have a similar issue with Amekaze that he had had with Charon. Hopefully the first, but there was no certainty in his mind confirming either just yet.
If I cannot bend Heaven,
I will raise Hell.
Messages In This Thread
i watched the fire that grew so low, - by Amekaze - April 23, 2017, 06:39 PM
RE: i watched the fire that grew so low, - by Aries - April 24, 2017, 10:56 AM
RE: i watched the fire that grew so low, - by Amekaze - April 25, 2017, 07:46 PM
RE: i watched the fire that grew so low, - by Aries - April 27, 2017, 03:09 PM
RE: i watched the fire that grew so low, - by Amekaze - April 30, 2017, 10:57 PM
RE: i watched the fire that grew so low, - by Aries - May 02, 2017, 11:20 AM
RE: i watched the fire that grew so low, - by Aries - May 03, 2017, 09:56 AM