Moonspear I'm bigger than my body
574 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Ayla's short, fluffy ears flickered irritably as she hear the sound of clumsy, unfamiliar steps. Was it the squirrel from early that she'd damaged, but failed to kill. Silently, the dark girl padded toward the sound, beginning to think that it sounded a bit bigger than a squirrel - and that she'd never seen a squirrel splashing around in the water.

When she arrived on the scene, it was to see a little girl across the pond, growling at her own shadow. She did not remember being this small, or escaping from her own den to see her own relfection in the water. If she'd remembered that day - with Floki and Dash - or her reaction to the image she'd seen, she might've been a bit more understanding. As it was, she turned her head automatically to one side, as if she expected Hydra to be there to hear her disparaging comment. But they'd separated, briefly, and Alya was glad. Lyra seemed to have some sort of soft spot for the new children in the pack, and Alya did not.

The girl let out a soft sound - a sigh, probably - and slipped gracefully into the water, submerging until it came up to her shoulder. With a bored expression written clearly across her face (though she was not bored - she was actually rather interested in seeing what this child was about), Alya stared at the younger girl, waiting for her to do something.
i can't help but be my own god
Messages In This Thread
I'm bigger than my body - by Cassiopeia - April 27, 2017, 07:55 PM
RE: I'm bigger than my body - by Alya - April 27, 2017, 08:05 PM
RE: I'm bigger than my body - by Cassiopeia - April 27, 2017, 08:17 PM
RE: I'm bigger than my body - by Hydra - April 27, 2017, 08:35 PM
RE: I'm bigger than my body - by Alya - April 27, 2017, 08:42 PM
RE: I'm bigger than my body - by Cassiopeia - April 28, 2017, 07:31 AM
RE: I'm bigger than my body - by Lyra - April 28, 2017, 08:01 AM
RE: I'm bigger than my body - by Hydra - April 28, 2017, 09:47 AM
RE: I'm bigger than my body - by Alya - April 28, 2017, 12:33 PM
RE: I'm bigger than my body - by Cassiopeia - April 28, 2017, 02:57 PM