Stone Circle I can't be told it can't be done
1,215 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Master Ambassador
Tracker
his words ignited a fury in her, a warm kind of anger instead of the icy kind that seemed to lull over her now. she almost retaliated but knew very well that the borders of Easthollow were not the place to have a spat. still, she imagined what she might say to him, until Valette broke the tension that was hanging over her and Sunny with a few words. 

Steady had died. she blinked, shocked that the huge alpha had suddenly died; but did not feel any great amounts of sadness for the male. a felt an odd pang, but none of the intense sorrow those near to him felt. she was simply young, and her memories of him were few and far between, thus the news to her seemed as if some great great uncle had died; sad, yet not overly so. 

still, she was not a compassionless creature, and her gaze flickered to Adeline and Da and Valette in turn, knowing their hurt must be greater than hers. "I'm sorry." she offered lamely, then swore never to say something stupid like that again. I'm sorry seemed to little, to flimsy a pair of words to say to grieving people.
Messages In This Thread
I can't be told it can't be done - by Grayday Sr. - April 27, 2017, 08:24 PM
RE: I can't be told it can't be done - by Sunny - April 28, 2017, 02:46 PM
RE: I can't be told it can't be done - by Dawn - April 28, 2017, 03:07 PM
RE: I can't be told it can't be done - by Sunny - May 01, 2017, 10:23 PM
RE: I can't be told it can't be done - by Dawn - May 02, 2017, 05:25 PM
RE: I can't be told it can't be done - by Addie - May 03, 2017, 10:28 PM
RE: I can't be told it can't be done - by Sunny - May 09, 2017, 03:49 PM
RE: I can't be told it can't be done - by Dawn - May 13, 2017, 03:37 PM
RE: I can't be told it can't be done - by Addie - May 14, 2017, 07:58 PM
RE: I can't be told it can't be done - by Sunny - May 17, 2017, 11:31 PM