Noctisardor Bypass We still live in the same town, well don't we?
1,215 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Master Ambassador
Tracker
her gaze flashed sheepishly to her father as he groaned, unaware that she was the cause of his accelerated ageing. Kelina had seemed nice enough, when she met her, though, in hindsight, she had seemed just a little...odd, something that had completely escaped the mind of the much younger pup she had been. her gaze flickered to Gwen as she spoke next, feeling oddly guilty. how was she to know the lady had been a psychopath? 

" Uh- she asked about the Bypass. I told her about...I told her about the path through the mountains we took with Cebra. And Morningside, too- though nothing more than where home was. Nothing, really. I left after that."  she said a little dryly, though her tone hardly faltered. had she endangered them, somehow? she couldn't have...she only told them about where packs were located, anyone with a nose would have figured that out sooner or later. And Cebra, though she knew little more than her name and what she looked like. [/font]
Messages In This Thread
RE: We still live in the same town, well don't we? - by Dawn - May 13, 2017, 05:29 PM