Hideaway Strath reebok
hämähäkki, muodonmuuttaja, satakieli
310 Posts
Ooc — KJ
Bard
Rogue
Lotte’s attention was politely divided as Dagfinn’s friends affirmed her suppositions. The cant of her head was still high and proud, but the acute curvature of her coal-colored tail relaxed degree by degree until it hovered just above her hips in a friendly horizontal sway. “Ah,” she murmured in unfeigned dismay, empathy coloring her tone as she followed Reek’s murky brown gaze to his wife and son. The way the Glade had been lost was, she felt, largely unimportant — she would not inquire upon it and reopen wounds only newly scabbed over. “I am sorry for your losses,” she said simply, dipping her broad muzzle to offer what condolences she could. She felt Arturo’s presence without turning, one small, bearlike ear swiveling toward him as the lazy wave of her tail whirred into overdrive, but she sobered as Jhala mentioned her kaksonen. “He was fond of you,” Lotte told the woman simply, the light dimming in her argent eyes.

The introduction abruptly became a reunion as Tapat burst from the heart of the territory, his fur smelling sweetly of Hemlock. Lotte was silent for a prolonged moment as she looked out and away, giving the family their privacy as they sniffed, wagged, licked, and got reacquainted. When she judged enough time had passed to allow them the joy of finding and being found, “If it is a home you seek, Teaghlaigh can shelter you,” Banríon stated. She saw no point in beating around the bush; business was business and was best to get out of the way early. “My mate, Arturo Fearghal, is Ceannasach — the alpha male of this territory. I stand beside him as alpha female — Banríon, by Teaghlaigh’s system. The wolves of Teaghlaigh value loyalty, secrecy, and respect. We range into the morass to the southwest and the canyon to the northeast and do our best to guard those areas as ardently as our own territory.”

Thinking of Tapat, the smoke-and-shadow rogue added on, “It is a large swath of land and not without its dangers, but it is patrolled regularly should a member of the Family require aid.” Her black-masked face broke into a smile at her blathering ways. “Has my ceaseless chatter scared you off?” she questioned laughingly. “I like the looks of you — you seem as though you have weathered much and come through. And you, Jhala, Dagfinn said you enjoy sparring. Is this so?”
Messages In This Thread
reebok - by Jhala - May 09, 2017, 07:49 PM
RE: reebok - by Lotte - May 09, 2017, 08:38 PM
RE: reebok - by Astik - May 10, 2017, 03:41 AM
RE: reebok - by Reek - May 10, 2017, 09:15 PM
RE: reebok - by Hemlock - May 11, 2017, 12:11 AM
RE: reebok - by Arturo - May 11, 2017, 03:39 AM
RE: reebok - by Tapat - May 11, 2017, 09:18 AM
RE: reebok - by Jhala - May 11, 2017, 10:52 AM
RE: reebok - by Lotte - May 13, 2017, 04:08 PM
RE: reebok - by Astik - May 14, 2017, 04:47 AM
RE: reebok - by Reek - May 22, 2017, 09:00 PM