Big Salmon Lake These walls, they seem to call my name
Silencer
334 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Away

So, Blackfeather was the name of a place. He understood now. So why did his parents fear a place? What could be so dangerous about that? It was certainly a strange thing to be scared of. Aries was silent for a moment more, simply pondering, as the girl spoke of why it was named that. Ravens, she said. They were black coloured birds, weren't they? He'd seen one of those before. They were cool looking, he had to admit.

The dark-pelted girl said she feared she could not tell him any more, without him leaving his young life behind. Why? Were there things he was not supposed to know? Secrets? Aries raised a brow, but then thought back over what she said. 'Unless you wish to leave your young life behind and join us'. Did that mean....? He might be able to go... Not return to Moonspear? He had been waiting for the right time, the ideal opportunity, to find somewhere where he fit in. Was this the opportunity, given to him? "You mean I could... go with you?" Well, really, what did he have to lose? He did not belong in Moonspear, he knew that already. What was this Blackfeather place, and if he went to it then did that mean he could learn more of the secrets that the girl seemed unwilling to tell? And if so... should he go? So many questions he had, but he was silent, only speaking once to ask a single question. Perhaps this was his chance.
If I cannot bend Heaven,
I will raise Hell.
Messages In This Thread
These walls, they seem to call my name - by Aries - May 11, 2017, 02:01 PM
RE: These walls, they seem to call my name - by Aries - June 16, 2017, 11:27 AM
RE: These walls, they seem to call my name - by Aries - June 18, 2017, 03:56 AM
RE: These walls, they seem to call my name - by Aries - June 20, 2017, 01:14 PM
RE: These walls, they seem to call my name - by Aries - June 20, 2017, 02:04 PM
RE: These walls, they seem to call my name - by Aries - June 23, 2017, 04:35 PM
RE: These walls, they seem to call my name - by Aries - June 23, 2017, 05:34 PM