Noctisardor Bypass Cut me from the Line
537 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
Joining 
For @Gwen

Sticks and stones were capable of breaking bones. Childbirth could too, it seemed, as Leila was talking his ears off explaining all of the dangers of producing futher generations. Broken ribs, hemmoraging, lowered immune system, lack of palate condense, on and on and on. He had basic medicine memorized, how to properly treat wounds and what to eat for certain symptoms of whatever came his way, but this was something he wanted no part of. He was already detached when it came to being a caretaker of children, but she seemed to have everything taken care of, everything had a medicine or a treatment, a way with words, a position, a potion.
He needed to get her in, as last visit he had with the pair of mated wolves only confirmed how far close they were to bearing fruit.

Standing at the borders, Cry turned to the dual colored beauty, telling her a single command.

"Wait here."

And with that, he went to go find the pale queen who would either accept or deny the healer, deep within the confines of the Bypass.
I once saw the end of my life.
427 Posts
Ooc —
Gwen had been practising Spanish for a little while, simply remembering the times when her mother would teach her. It was a nice time - then had been a nice time. She had loved learning the language,  and as she grew into a yearling she had become fluent in it. While not still completely fluent in it, she often spoke with it every now and then. Without Cuicatl at Ganador anymore, she often lacked the muse to practise, but today she had found some spare time and had gone over some things in her head.

The Empress was simply grooming her ivory pelt when Cry approached, and the woman turned her head to look at him. She gave a chuff of greeting, followed by "Is something up?" she was always concerned about her pack. She was constantly worrying about Kelina and pups and how Noor had vanished (during her pregnancy, too) and it often made her stressed. However, she allowed herself to relax somewhat as the dark wolf did not seem to be concerned about anything.
[Image: 8rXo9x9.gif]
537 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
A canted head, crown bowed in her presence was the respectful but subtle offer he slid to her, familiar tones reaching her ears.

"No, quite the opposite."

He wasn't being technical, but if she referred to something negative as somehting being 'up', then he regretted nothing he had said.
The onyxian took place by her side, murmuring down to her, "There is someone I brought in assistance to the packmate's birthing. We now have Leila, who is experienced in being a midwife, health caretaker, and an emotional counselor, if you will accept her."

Cry gestured a snout in the direction of the borders, pointing to the area which he told the pale hellion to wait for him.

"She stands awaiting your judgement, Alphess."
427 Posts
Ooc —
Her oceanic eyes met his for a moment as he spoke, and Gwen allowed herself to smile. Nothing was wrong then, so she could chill. She curled her tail neatly around her paws for a moment, listening intently to Cry speak. Her ears were perked atop her small head, which was tilted slightly in curiosity. "Oh?" Someone to help with the birthing? With Rhona too busy to help, this might be the perfect opportunity for the pack. Gwen was already willing Mawk and Cebra's pups to be born healthy, so someone to aid them with that would be most appreciated.

"If that is the case, I shall have to meet this Leila. Could you lead the way?" She grinned, pleased already. A new member was always exciting, and one that could help them was even better. The ivory queen stood up and shook her pelt free of any lingering dirt before nodding to Cry - signalling that he could lead away.
537 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
Frozen crystals intelocked with the sapphires of the hellion, and she seemed delighted with his find. Or his hostage, rather. A nod was what he returned to her, taking the timed illustration to navigate back where he had previously led the girl. Within minutes, the long limbed lupines made it back to the shores of the lake, and there she stood.

Cry stood aside to let the younger Alphess assess the situation and procede however she desired. He wouldn't leave her side until the meeting was over, though.

gonna pause right here for now, coming back to this thread once I get in from work, but I'll be back in like 9 hours. :3
But...But I trusted you...
80 Posts
Ooc — Z Nyx
Joining 
Leila had taken the moment to lay down, enjoying the second of rest she had from the long travelling with the myterious male. He was nice, sort of, but he near never rested! Even when he rested, he was busy doing stuff. when night came, he always guarded. Morning, and he went to hunt. Afternoon, he swept her back up and on the trail they went. She can't even remember when he slept, and if he did, it had to be quick.

However, as she begn her relaxing, he was back again, but this time he had company. Another wolf, female, and slightly shorted than her. Pretty deep blue eyes she had, and her pelt was pure white in comparison to Leila, who had black markings across the shaders of her eyes, along with a saddle across the curve of her back.

Minty colored eyes took in the sight, and the fae stood and greeted the woman, her soft tones cutting the distance as she took a submissive posture.

'hello, ma'am, I'm Leila. I was told you might need a healer and caretaker soon, so I wondered if I could be of assistance?'
427 Posts
Ooc —
Upon arrival, Gwen insinctively flagged her tail and studied the newcomer. She was as white as snow, similar to the Empress herself, but had a saddle of black on her back, along with eyepatches that were most curious. She was rather pretty, no doubt, and Gwen smiled as she spoke. Submission was evident, so she would not have to worry in that regard, it seemed. "Hello Leila. Nice to meet you - my name is Gwen." The wolfess glanced over to Cry momentarily, preparing to introduce him, but then realised he was the one who had brought her in the first place. With a small chuckle to herself, she looked back at the girl with light foresty-blue eyes. "We will indeed need one shortly, and I see no reason to turn you away." She thought for a moment before nodding. She would not normally accept somebody so fast, but in a case like this, the wolfess was needed. Cebra's litter was due very soon and nobody in the pack knew anything about childbirth other than Noor, but Noor had vanished. 

"Welcome to Ganador - I assume Cry can show you around a bit?" She gazed back at the dark wolf before trailing her eyes to the lighter girl with a smile. She stepped back and apologetically looked at both wolves. "I'm afraid I have other things to attend to. Be sure to let me know if you have any issues, and you're more than welcome to seek out another member as well, if I'm not around." Then she turned and began to pad away, but slow enough that they would be able to call her back if they needed to.

Gwen out, unless you want her to stay a lil longer!
537 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
It was too fast. Too honest. And it proved something to Cry that he hadn't even come to realize in the short stay within the Bypass pack....The Queen trusted him. He could have brough a spy, an assassin, a murderer...Hell, if he would have brought Slade to her doorstep, would she allow him into her home, as well, if he performed the same song and dance? What if he had slipped back into a Nightmare's mentality, and released himself back into the Prophecy his uncle so desperately wanted him to be the master of? To slaughter any and everyone, just to reign supreme. Not even to be dominant, just to have others know your name. To be feared again. For Him to be feared again. Cry,...The Nightmare.

Cry couldn't decipher whether, in his chest, he felt gratitude, or rebellion.
But on his face, it said nothing of how he felt as he reeled himself in from the reverie.
Appreciation laced his words, though within, they were hollow.

"I will, Alphess. Thank you." a dip of his own dark crown signifying his allegiance.

He would show Leila around, and the first place she would be given sight to is the whelping den.
But the dark prince himself, just may pack up his bags until he can get a better grasp on things. Especially mentally.
But...But I trusted you...
80 Posts
Ooc — Z Nyx
Leila wagged her tail, the silky thing swishing lowly. She was fully appreciative of the woman taking her in for her skills, not trying to mold her to be something else. So many other's were looking for warriors, guard wolves, or even mates. The lithe fae was not trying to be anything of the such! She just wanted to be here, helping anyone in any way that she could.

Gratefully, she nudged against the Alpha female's shoulder, ears laid back and sent a 'thank you' lick to the side of the woman's maw.
Slender frame now with a hint of scent from the leader of this pack, Leila returned to Cry's side, ready to begin her duties.

"Gracias, senorita," she called after the wonderful woman.