Northstar Vale i'll just have to learn greek.
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
Liffey had never been able to lie. Little fibs were one thing - when it came to "are you okay?" type questions, she would easily confirm that she was fine even when she wasn't exactly feeling so. Usually when that question was asked, the one asking didn't actually want to know all the details; they were just being polite. But when the question was more direct, such as "are you okay with what happened?", Liffey didn't know how to be anything but truthful. A question like that meant the true answer was being requested. It was likely the Grove blood in her veins that drove it, but the young Blackthorn simply did not know how to be dismissive to a question like that.

Such was the nature of Rannoch's question, and so Liffey responded in the only answer her nature could allow. "You did," she told him, the pounding of her heart almost louder than her small voice, "But it's okay. I just. I was scared you might get hurt, or worse. And.. you always kind of... But, it's not..." She trailed off, completely lost for how to explain. She hadn't fully faced it herself. Sure, she'd daydreamed about the pair of them fully admitting their feelings for each other and really being together, but she'd never considered any place in time in which her daydreams would actually manifest into reality.
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
i'll just have to learn greek. - by Liffey - May 21, 2017, 12:12 PM
RE: i'll just have to learn greek. - by Liffey - May 24, 2017, 04:47 PM
RE: i'll just have to learn greek. - by Liffey - May 24, 2017, 07:03 PM
RE: i'll just have to learn greek. - by Liffey - May 24, 2017, 07:53 PM
RE: i'll just have to learn greek. - by Liffey - May 24, 2017, 08:39 PM
RE: i'll just have to learn greek. - by Liffey - May 26, 2017, 06:23 PM
RE: i'll just have to learn greek. - by Liffey - May 28, 2017, 06:00 PM
RE: i'll just have to learn greek. - by Liffey - June 04, 2017, 06:22 PM
RE: i'll just have to learn greek. - by Liffey - June 12, 2017, 06:05 PM