Hideaway Strath yours are the sweetest eyes i've ever seen
hämähäkki, muodonmuuttaja, satakieli
310 Posts
Ooc — KJ
Bard
Rogue
A smile played about the corners of Lotte’s generous mouth, but the pain lingered in her silver eyes as she continued to preen at the fire-kissed female. Her teeth and tongue swept from the tip of one fox-red ear to its delicate bulb, then traveled idly down her red-caped nape. “I can. He can,” she insisted, “and you must be honest with me if we ever do.” The thought of overburdening Hemlock was devastating to Lotte, who carried still the guilt of having broken her word to a fellow bard by betraying his innocent young niece.

Maybe her voice was a little too vehement when she questioned incredulously, “Who, knowing you, could choose anyone else?” about Sirius’ returning to his family by birth. You are a special thing. You are…a wonder,” Lotte trailed off, having discovered the intricate patterns of Hemlock’s uniquely crimson-laced guard hairs and how they lay soft and pliant across her capable shoulders. Fascinated, she propped her chin on the other female’s withers and hummed softly, her tongue poking inelegantly out of the side of her mouth to sample. Speaking carefully, “You might yet have children,” she reminded the viridian-eyed dryad. “You are young and strong.” The lack of a mate would present a problem, though…
Messages In This Thread
RE: yours are the sweetest eyes i've ever seen - by Lotte - June 10, 2017, 05:40 PM
RE: yours are the sweetest eyes i've ever seen - by Lotte - August 05, 2017, 02:17 PM