Hideaway Strath yours are the sweetest eyes i've ever seen
hämähäkki, muodonmuuttaja, satakieli
310 Posts
Ooc — KJ
Bard
Rogue
Liekkikukka, you will not,” Lotte swore, a heady rush of emotion making it difficult for her to speak. She was hurt that Arturo had not come to her first with the idea of providing the means for Hemlock’s pregnancy. Being as close to the woman as she now was, she knew she could not have denied the viridian-eyed dryad anything she desired — but that didn’t mean Lotte was self-confident or benevolent enough not to take it as a slight to her person. She wished she had come up with the idea first. She wished it had been brought up to her by her husband rather than the other woman. It was cruel to think of Hemlock in that light, but Lotte couldn’t help it. She was Arturo’s mate. Any other female, including her own daughters, was inevitably seen as some kind of competition — and as Eirlys and Mallaidh grew, Lotte knew her jealousy would need to be kept fiercely in check, particularly during the breeding season.

Lotte endured the preening and gave it back in equal measure, but its enchantment died little by little as thoughts of Hemlock being covered by Arturo flitted through her mind. She noted Hemlock’s weakness, the lithe female melting little by little into the soturi’s more stocky framework, and kept her own breathing steady and even, her muscles limp and relaxed. The soft tease of Hemlock’s fangs against her fur felt abrasive rather than tantalizing now, in the face of her bitterness, but she was silent and acquiescent for a long moment before she shifted her posture. “Is it me you want?” she asked, angling her muzzle to graze the curve of the dryad’s ear with a cruelly teasing caress of her tongue. “Me, not Ceannasach?”

“Were I male, would I be the one you chose?”
Messages In This Thread
RE: yours are the sweetest eyes i've ever seen - by Lotte - July 08, 2017, 02:31 PM
RE: yours are the sweetest eyes i've ever seen - by Lotte - August 05, 2017, 02:17 PM