Swiftcurrent Creek ticket home
579 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
All Welcome 
He traversed from the coast, eager to put distance between himself and the memories. It almost felt as if he could still smell the ash -- the flesh of the burnt. Lasher's resting place was destroyed -- his sisters missing. They were likely dead. He hadn't seen Casmir in moons now, since his littermate had last sought him out -- he didn't care to see him again.

Instead, the stocky wolf crept along the edges of the creek he had come to, a hardened glint in his fiery eyes before his muzzle swpt to the water, quenching his thirst. His mind drifted to Aria -- he had left her behind in Moonspear, but he felt she would be fine without him. She had Floki -- the grey male she had looked to as if the sun had risen and set upon him. She was clearly enthralled by him, and was left in good hands.

But now he needed to determine what was next for him.
all you have is your fire
the biographer
139 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
I got you fam <3

As part of her scouting training, Phiipa was taking a quick trip, a truly quick trip this time, outside of the pack territory and back. It would take her no longer than the day, she planned on being home by nightfall. She wanted to prove to Valette that she could navigate, that she was learning. She hoped this trip would prove fruitful. She'd found her way to yet another river, winding and full. She paused only to sip at the water, and to enjoy the silver and blue of the surf.

As she continued on, the golden woman came across another, he was he first she'd seen this entire trip, and she wasn't disappointed by the sight of him. He was handsome, with dark fur and fiery eyes. She stopped a bit aways from him and chuffed, a smile on her maw, and a friendly swing in her hips.

579 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
Sorry for the wait! My husbands sister is visiting with her baby.. two infants = chaos lol
His eyes swept upward at the chuff -- the scent of the she-wolf had teased his nose prior but given the myriad of scents that clung to the creek he had not put further thought to it. She was a bright creature -- for as pale as Aria was in coat and eyes, this girl seemed to rise from a fire, her pelt adorned in golds and cinnamon with gleaming eyes. She seemed delicate in physique, and while he appreciated the beauty she softly emanated, he found himself considering the open beauty Aria had held. Floki hado best serve her right.

His muzzle tipped in silent recognition, his gaze studying her with stoical consideration. Shifting his weight, uncertain to what the stranger before him might want, he decided to break the silence that followed her own quick greeting. "Hello," he offered, simple and to the point. And, because he wanted to steer the conversation, he continued. "I don't suppose you're familiar with this area?"
the biographer
139 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
haha, it's no problem <3

The male dipped his head respectfully, and Phiipa returned the gesture. It was nice to meet another with manners similar to her own. He studied her for a moment before greeting her verbally. Hello. She replied kindly, and not long after he popped a question. She wasn't sure how to answer, for she knew her way home, and what was along the way, but she couldn't say she knew the entire area well. I suppose, my home is not too far from here, but I do not come here often. Is there something you wish to know? She asked, curious to know the reason for his question.

579 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
She seemed a gentle creature – and just like any youthful male, Constantine could not help but allow his gaze to longer upon the pretty features of her face, noting the soft pelt of golds, and the striking mask of silver. Still, it was her nature that remained most appealing for now, and as she offered small insight, the swarthy guardian exhaled a soft breathe. “Nothing in particular – I’m unfamiliar with the area,” he clarified, his own tone rumbling as he lifted his shoulders to a gentle shrug. His familiarity of the Wilds rested only on the other side of the mountains – a place too painful to consider in that very moment, as he could still smell the burnt trees of The Sentinels. “I’m Constantine.”
the biographer
139 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
sorry for the delay! Edit: put on an ending.

The golden woman dipped her head in response to his comment, her sunlit eyes grazing over his figure. She liked him, he was handsome yes, but he was also appeared calm, polite and easygoing. She liked that, it was a composure that reminded her of the males she knew at Derian Rise. Somehow he reminded her of home. He introduced himself as Constantine, it was an elegant name, and she quite liked it. Phiipa. She replied softly, shifting her weight from one foot to another. 

Curious about him, she asked, If you are not from here, where do you come from, Constantine? She asked, her her head tilting to the side. The two talked for a while, but finally Phiipa thought it was best she get home. She liked Constantine, and wished he might come back with her, but he had other places to be it seemed. So off she went, to complete her successful scouting mission.