Hideaway Strath oh i tried that. he bit the vet
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
They left the den when they thought she wasn’t paying attention. It gives her the advantage to disappear under the radar as she moves with purpose, like she knows where she’s going, and silently she follows along a similar path as her father and brother. Mallaidh has not spent much time away from the den and the few times she has, she’s wandered after something or someone until she figures out what they’re doing. Why would Arturo take Roarke, and not her

At first, she does not know where they are going—she’s never traveled so far from the den—but as they approach the borders the pieces fall together. The appropriate words and behaviors aren’t properly named in her mind but she can smell the strength of her father here, of her mother in some places, and a few of the other wolves that have come to the den. It must be where the rest of the pack hangs out and her little head lifts, trying to search their surroundings for the rest of the wolves (but still hidden in the background [according to her]). 

When her father yells her brother’s name, however, her attention swivels to see Arturo frantically moving with no sight of Roarke anywhere. Her jaws tighten as she shrinks back, ears against her head, and she lowers all the way to the ground beneath a wide-leafed plant. The battlecry of her brother grips her attention and her head pops out to see a ball of white fling at the larger wolf. In a knee jerk reaction, Mallaidh surges forward in excitement but it is followed by wide eyes and regret as she stammers back, dropping to the ground in hopes her blip hadn’t been noticed at all.
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
oh i tried that. he bit the vet - by Arturo - May 28, 2017, 05:56 AM
RE: oh i tried that. he bit the vet - by Mallaidh - May 28, 2017, 01:02 PM
RE: oh i tried that. he bit the vet - by Arturo - May 29, 2017, 05:32 AM
RE: oh i tried that. he bit the vet - by Mallaidh - May 29, 2017, 02:09 PM
RE: oh i tried that. he bit the vet - by Arturo - June 01, 2017, 03:44 AM
RE: oh i tried that. he bit the vet - by Mallaidh - June 02, 2017, 08:28 PM
RE: oh i tried that. he bit the vet - by Arturo - June 04, 2017, 07:37 AM
RE: oh i tried that. he bit the vet - by Mallaidh - June 17, 2017, 08:23 PM
RE: oh i tried that. he bit the vet - by Arturo - June 21, 2017, 04:47 AM