Dragoncrest Cliffs all I've done so far is not get killed
warbringer
454 Posts
Ooc — romanova
Guardian
Tactician
*slides eske in here* hover for translation(s)~ :D

The loud howl breaks through the silence of Eske’s patrol and the Cheka makes her way to the section of borders where the howl has risen without hesitation, unsurprised to see that she is the first to have arrived. She is no leader but she is Cheka and a guardian to boot, unable to ignore the summons given her close proximity to him anyway. Sea blue-green gaze takes him as she approaches, shrugging through the vestiges of underbrush, ears alert atop her skull and tail curling over her back in a display of dominance prompted by his stalwart and proud stance. For a loner likely seeking asylum within Drageda’s borders his confidence leaves Eske feeling irked and she commands his compliance with each step she takes until she stops a short distance away, pulling herself up to her full height, lip curling back over her teeth in a non-verbal warning. “Hod op! Fis klin yu diyo splita!” She issues the decree in her native tongue and then speaks, “State your business outsider.” for his benefit unknowing if he understands Trigedasleng or if he, like most all others, only understands the common tongue.
roangeda · green-lit

trigedasleng
— your hands are wet with the blood
of an empire. you lick it off.
Messages In This Thread
all I've done so far is not get killed - by Ishum - June 09, 2017, 02:11 PM
RE: all I've done so far is not get killed - by RIP Blodreina - June 09, 2017, 04:18 PM
RE: all I've done so far is not get killed - by Ishum - June 09, 2017, 06:01 PM
RE: all I've done so far is not get killed - by Ishum - June 10, 2017, 09:55 AM
RE: all I've done so far is not get killed - by Ishum - June 11, 2017, 12:00 AM
RE: all I've done so far is not get killed - by Ishum - June 11, 2017, 07:54 AM
RE: all I've done so far is not get killed - by Ishum - June 11, 2017, 10:16 AM
RE: all I've done so far is not get killed - by Ishum - June 11, 2017, 11:23 AM
RE: all I've done so far is not get killed - by Ishum - June 12, 2017, 06:31 AM