Dragoncrest Cliffs all I've done so far is not get killed
warbringer
454 Posts
Ooc — romanova
Guardian
Tactician
Ishum answers her question with what Eske takes to be impatience in his tone. Her lips curl back from her teeth in a silent warning. She does not appreciate impatience from outsiders because though he from one of the nations of the coalition he is an outsider to Drageda and therefore an outsider to her. She wonders if he will present more trouble than he is worth, but will keep that contemplation to herself. Eske has the feeling that if Heda accepts him she will need to keep an eye on him until he proves himself. “A Gona, then.” Arlo is the only one that remains from those that have came and gone. She still guards the borders but her main duty is to shadow and protect Heda. Drageda would not hurt for having another Gona. “Why did you leave Maungeda for Drageda?” She asks next, mostly to sate her own curiosity, though she supposes having an answer may not be a bad thing. She knows that either Heda or Wocha will be along shortly but until that time she intends to keep him preoccupied and learn what useful information she can from him.

Another question strikes her then, lingering upon the tip of her tongue. A question that his answer might prove to be useful towards her tactician specialty. Eager to get an edge in towards Wanlida where she can she asks, “As a trained Gona what is your style of fighting? Are you more offensive like a warrior? Or defensive like a guardian?” It is a question she has yet to ask Arlo himself, and makes a mental note to ask it of all Gona earned or aspiring alike; perhaps all of Drageda in turn. If Drageda ever saw war it strikes her as a useful thing to know.
roangeda · green-lit

trigedasleng
— your hands are wet with the blood
of an empire. you lick it off.
Messages In This Thread
all I've done so far is not get killed - by Ishum - June 09, 2017, 02:11 PM
RE: all I've done so far is not get killed - by Ishum - June 09, 2017, 06:01 PM
RE: all I've done so far is not get killed - by Ishum - June 10, 2017, 09:55 AM
RE: all I've done so far is not get killed - by RIP Blodreina - June 10, 2017, 04:18 PM
RE: all I've done so far is not get killed - by Ishum - June 11, 2017, 12:00 AM
RE: all I've done so far is not get killed - by Ishum - June 11, 2017, 07:54 AM
RE: all I've done so far is not get killed - by Ishum - June 11, 2017, 10:16 AM
RE: all I've done so far is not get killed - by Ishum - June 11, 2017, 11:23 AM
RE: all I've done so far is not get killed - by Ishum - June 12, 2017, 06:31 AM