Dragoncrest Cliffs all I've done so far is not get killed
warbringer
454 Posts
Ooc — romanova
Guardian
Tactician
spar thread for easy reference. eske = 3 (defended) & ishum = 1 (full hit). Round one.

He works to conceal his excitement but Eske’s sparks like blue-green flames in her eyes. She is a born fighter and to heed the demand of her nature is her favorite thing. Any chance to show off her prowess in battle is a call she will gladly answer. She steps into position at Heda’s silent command and tucks her muzzle to protect her throat, eyes focusing only upon Ishum as he circles her. Her hackles bristle and a low warning snarl spills from betwixt her lips. He lunges for her, taking to the offensive as he has stated. So then, she shall play the defensive. It will preserve her strength by parrying his blows as best she can. She shifts her body but he is already upon her. She cannot block his blow entirely and his shoulder still manages to clip hers instead of ramming full force. The collision is momentarily jarring and Eske gnashes her teeth to keep back the grunt of pain that threatens to leave her. She keeps a close eye upon him, withholding her own desire to attack as she sticks firmly to her defensive position, attempting to determine and defend his next attack.
roangeda · green-lit

trigedasleng
— your hands are wet with the blood
of an empire. you lick it off.
Messages In This Thread
all I've done so far is not get killed - by Ishum - June 09, 2017, 02:11 PM
RE: all I've done so far is not get killed - by Ishum - June 09, 2017, 06:01 PM
RE: all I've done so far is not get killed - by Ishum - June 10, 2017, 09:55 AM
RE: all I've done so far is not get killed - by Ishum - June 11, 2017, 12:00 AM
RE: all I've done so far is not get killed - by Ishum - June 11, 2017, 07:54 AM
RE: all I've done so far is not get killed - by RIP Blodreina - June 11, 2017, 08:38 AM
RE: all I've done so far is not get killed - by Ishum - June 11, 2017, 10:16 AM
RE: all I've done so far is not get killed - by Ishum - June 11, 2017, 11:23 AM
RE: all I've done so far is not get killed - by Ishum - June 12, 2017, 06:31 AM