Redhawk Caldera click to MTV so they can teach me how to dougie.
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
Fin hadn't spent much time with the wolves that had joined them from the Fen. It was not a conscious thing. She didn't avoid them, nor did she exactly treat them any different from those that had joined the Caldera on their own. They just were, as she just was. A better alpha would have tried harder to integrate the two families - Fin was content to let it be and let the bonds grow naturally between them all rather than attempt to force it. It might have been a wise manuever, except it was done more out of laziness and some ignorance rather than with purpose.

But all of that was not to say she wasn't pleased to see one of Sebastian's kids approaching her in the midst of her frenzied digging. His appearance did wonders to dispel the frustrated mood she'd been in seconds before. This was the first of his kids to actually approach her, though she would have been astounded to know that he was unaware of who she was even so. "Hey!" she replied, offering a smile, "I was just foraging for a meal. Seems this cache is a little low on the goods, though."

She glanced down with a frown, nudging the squirrel carcass with a mild frown. "You wanna help me hunt down another cache? Or maybe even some fresh meat?" Fin quirked a brow at him. They were definitely old enough to hunt at this point, but she hadn't been around them enough to know if they had any talent in this area.

Messages In This Thread
RE: click to MTV so they can teach me how to dougie. - by Finley - June 25, 2017, 11:30 AM
RE: click to MTV so they can teach me how to dougie. - by Ben - September 18, 2017, 01:04 PM
RE: click to MTV so they can teach me how to dougie. - by Ben - September 29, 2017, 02:58 PM