Redhawk Caldera click to MTV so they can teach me how to dougie.
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
Though he agreed to the venture, he didn't strike Fin as being entirely on board. That was alright with her, though. She'd take it over a completely unwilling participant any day. "Let's head to the woods," she said, starting to walk in that direction, "There are usually turkey or grouse wandering around that we could take a stab at. Grouse would be a little tougher since they can actually fly. I mean, turkeys can fly too, but they're often too stupid to do it."

She picked the pace up to an easy canter then. The thought of hunting sparked the fire within her, so she was eager now to get to it. The woods were not far from where they'd grouped up, and so they found themselves pacing through the trees after only a few minutes. Fin put her nose to the ground, sniffing determinedly at the patchy undergrowth for a promising trail to follow.

Messages In This Thread
RE: click to MTV so they can teach me how to dougie. - by Finley - July 09, 2017, 10:43 AM
RE: click to MTV so they can teach me how to dougie. - by Ben - September 18, 2017, 01:04 PM
RE: click to MTV so they can teach me how to dougie. - by Ben - September 29, 2017, 02:58 PM