Blackfeather Woods glowing like prey in the forest of death
Silencer
334 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Away
The stranger did not submit, did not even return the greeting from Neo. He decided then that he was not a fan of the snow-pelted boy. But, who knows, perhaps they would find something in common with each other in the future. Or, maybe not, and this was just another wolf that he could dislike. It seemed he did not like many - only some could be tolerated, others he simply could not bear, like Hydra. 

The Svartell child narrowed his eyes, resisting the urge to just attack and show the other who he really was, but then came a second urge, which he responded to. He would not simply fight, no, he would assert his dominance without overreacting and without acting childish. He considered himself higher than this boy, so he would show it in other ways that he could find. Though, if it came down to it, he would not back out of a spar. A challenge.

The two, however, were not left alone long enough for anything to happen. Another youngster made themselves known, one who carried the distinct scent of the Blackfeather wolves. Now this one, he had been here longer, and just generally seemed older, so Neo did not raise himself higher than them, but kept his stance clearly above the other, the white furred child. That one spoke, introducing himself as Kahlil. It did not interest him, but then he spoke of Nyx. Neo raised a brow, turning back to look at the second boy who had arrived. "I am Neo. The Speaker brought me here." The starborn gave a small nod of his head, both a greeting and acknowledgement that this boy had been here before both he and Kahlil. Still, his eyes shifted between the two, often landing on Kahlil with a certain distaste. His caretaker, the one who brought him to the depths of this dark woods, surely could not have brought another?
If I cannot bend Heaven,
I will raise Hell.
Messages In This Thread
RE: glowing like prey in the forest of death - by Aries - June 24, 2017, 09:43 AM