Blackfeather Woods glowing like prey in the forest of death
Silencer
334 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Away
The one who arrived the latest, the silver furred one, seemed to focus most of his attention on Khalil, which although he was slightly curious about, it did not interest him much. Neo watched as the youngest of the three obtains a wicked smirk and replies with a clear disinterest - or perhaps it was just plain dislike. The Spiderling observed, gaining what little information he could from the short conversation. Vaati (though he did not know this name) was untrustworthy and a clear enemy for now.

The attention on the silver boy is shifted between the two newer youngsters, now, and Neo does not back away. The words, they were all meaningless. What could words do, that actions could not? If this boy did not believe that he belonged here, then he must prove it or Neo will take no notice. As for the comment about being experiments, he, like Kahlil, did not respond directly to it. He did not ignore it, for that was something only a fool would do, but he did not retaliate. Instead he watched Vaati for a moment more, listening as the other new spiderling spoke. Couldn't have put it better myself. "I would not underestimate those you do not know." He put it simply, cool gaze shifting to Kahlil again before focusing back on Vaati. He said nothing more, having no need for any more speech. Words, as per usual, were worthless. This whole conversation was a meaningless ordeal - no good would come of it.
If I cannot bend Heaven,
I will raise Hell.
Messages In This Thread
RE: glowing like prey in the forest of death - by Aries - June 25, 2017, 08:09 AM