Mount Apikuni we could be immortals
1,215 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Master Ambassador
Tracker

his words interested her, the slightest undertone that had her guessing at a common fate that seemed to touch all the youth she knew. "is she gone? mine is, too." her tone softened a touch, but the observation was quickly deemed rather stupid, as she hardly wanted to speak about mothers with this boy she had just met. her fiery disposition flowed back as quickly as it had softened, and she fixed him with a glance. 

"can't say I've seen a bear before.  I'd like to, but I feel like the probability of being eaten is too high to actually seek one out."  she responded, wondering at the foggy, and anatomically incorrect, vision of what a bear ought to look like. perhaps, it might be worth it to seek out a bear, though she wouldn't mention it to Rannoch. "My home is to the north-east of here. a couple days journey." suddenly, the words he had uttered returned to her. "Your pack? Are you an alpha, then?"  her tone was a bit doubtful, for Rannoch was awfully young, compared to her father and Sylvas. then again, she didn't know much about other packs.
Messages In This Thread
we could be immortals - by Dawn - June 29, 2017, 03:27 PM
RE: we could be immortals - by Rannoch’s Ghost - June 29, 2017, 04:02 PM
RE: we could be immortals - by Dawn - June 29, 2017, 04:14 PM
RE: we could be immortals - by Rannoch’s Ghost - June 29, 2017, 05:00 PM
RE: we could be immortals - by Dawn - June 29, 2017, 05:17 PM
RE: we could be immortals - by Rannoch’s Ghost - June 29, 2017, 05:43 PM
RE: we could be immortals - by Dawn - June 30, 2017, 04:02 PM
RE: we could be immortals - by Rannoch’s Ghost - July 09, 2017, 01:41 PM