Moonspear where all the children left without a trace, only to come back as pure as gold
574 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
It was very different being a big sister than part of a set. She felt very big and important, leading Galaxy around the territory without Hydra to boss her or Lyra to pointedly suggest that she be more careful with their precious young sibling. Nothing will happen to her on Moonspear, Alya scoffed, mentally shrugging off Lyra's imagined glare. Besides, she'd take good care of the little girl.

"I'm not hungry. I caught a woodchuck," she bragged, strutting the last few steps to the half-eaten carcass she'd abandoned earlier. Truthfully, she hadn't even been hungry when she caught it - the peeping head had just triggered her hunting instincts, and she'd nabbed it before she could think twice about whether or not it was needed"You can have the rest," she said, pushing the body toward her sister. It wasn't much of a meal for her or any of the other adults, but it would probably tide Galaxy over until one of their parents fed her.
i can't help but be my own god
Messages In This Thread
RE: where all the children left without a trace, only to come back as pure as gold - by Alya - July 16, 2017, 11:44 AM