Stone Circle you go and slam it on me
1,215 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Master Ambassador
Tracker
she did not miss the hurt that showed in her gaze. she did not know him, not really, not as she knew her packmates. but she knew that emotion, had felt it herself. "no, you're not" she began, and her tone was not unkind. "you hurt, like I did, at first."  there was an odd pressure inside her chest, the anger she felt battling with the slightest twinge of sympathy she felt for her brother. 

her brow raised, and she grinned halfheartedly. "no. they're lucky to have family. a mother who won't abandon them, and land that won't divide them." she offered, adding a moment later, " maybe it'll be up to me to make sure they don't make the same stupid mistakes we did." because they had, truly, both committed their own failings, in different ways. perhaps she may think that Sunny's were the worst, yet she was hardly a saint. 

her brow furrowed once more, and she sighed, tail flicking at her haunches. " I don't know. That's the other thing I came to tell you; we're moving. I don't know where to, or how far."  perhaps Sunny was happiest away from his family, preferring to anchor himself to a certain swathe of trees, but she knew that the Morningsiders were hardly inclined to stay in the same place for too long.
Messages In This Thread
you go and slam it on me - by Dawn - July 02, 2017, 02:20 PM
RE: you go and slam it on me - by Sunny - July 02, 2017, 02:39 PM
RE: you go and slam it on me - by Dawn - July 02, 2017, 02:45 PM
RE: you go and slam it on me - by Sunny - July 02, 2017, 03:10 PM
RE: you go and slam it on me - by Dawn - July 02, 2017, 03:36 PM
RE: you go and slam it on me - by Sunny - July 02, 2017, 05:34 PM