Cedar Sweep a love only good for lighting fires and starting wars
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
She does not go down easily when she feels the weight of another. It is not the same way when an adult knocks her down and settles her on the ground. It is much heavier than one trying to correct and discipline her for something and the intent is cold and calculated. She squirms, thrashing about enough to get a good whack in but it is not enough as she is crushed beneath the adult’s weight a moment longer. She growls, grinds her teeth, and lashes out with as much of a snarl she can manage. She stiffens when the other is close enough to her flesh and stopped short by another that has flooded the scene.

Pale blue eyes close tight, unable to do much more than squirm, as she attempts to block it out. The deep seed of terror settles low in her chest and she wonders if this is how Roarke felt too, when these wolves came for him too. The few short words between those around her are lost on her and she shivers, opening her eyes and focusing on something in the distance to distract her.
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
RE: a love only good for lighting fires and starting wars - by Mallaidh - July 12, 2017, 08:27 PM