Gyrfalcon's Keep Night & morning with my tears
morpheus knows no mercy
214 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
She’d gotten a little turned around in the bay. Happy to be in a place she once called home, she can’t deny the feeling of emptiness it once held. Her mother and father are no longer there holding down their claim and she realized just anyone can walk through and interfere with whatever they wanted to do. Even with @Silas with her most of the time, her former home definitely lacked the feeling it once had. There’s nothing there to keep her contained near the coast and if she gets too far, she finds her lack of direction a little confusing and she ends up somewhere she never meant to be.

Tension settles in her jaw without realizing as the sound of screeching birds fills her thoughts so much she can barely think of anything else. Her ears press back against her head and she glances up, trying to find the source of the sound but there’s little to offer in sight as most are hidden in the nooks of the mountain. Occasionally, one will soar of her head but the sound does not follow them and she continues through with anxiety building in her chest. Every so often she looks over her shoulder should her companion be following her but he’s never there, his scent long gone and unable to find.

When she spins her head back around, a wisp of white catches her attention and she knows it is not her friend. Or anyone she knows, really, for a coat so pale does not trigger a single memory. One ear twitches and she lowers her head, her feet continue to take her closer and closer until he’s fully into view but she does not speak or otherwise indicate her presence.
she had a mind like a box of fireworks
and hands that played recklessly with matches
Messages In This Thread
Night & morning with my tears - by Kavos - July 04, 2017, 06:09 PM
RE: Night & morning with my tears - by Qilaq - July 04, 2017, 06:22 PM
RE: Night & morning with my tears - by Kavos - July 04, 2017, 06:42 PM
RE: Night & morning with my tears - by Qilaq - July 04, 2017, 08:22 PM
RE: Night & morning with my tears - by Kavos - July 04, 2017, 08:37 PM
RE: Night & morning with my tears - by Qilaq - July 04, 2017, 08:52 PM
RE: Night & morning with my tears - by Kavos - July 04, 2017, 09:53 PM
RE: Night & morning with my tears - by Qilaq - July 04, 2017, 10:04 PM
RE: Night & morning with my tears - by Kavos - July 04, 2017, 11:58 PM