Blackfeather Woods All my friends are heathens
Silencer
334 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Away
Rather crappy reply, sorry!

The sound of footsteps broke his thoughts, and the boy turned to the stranger with a blank expression. He nodded in greeting with cold formality - he did not like the other boy's he'd encountered so far, and honestly he didn't expected this one to be any different, but better not to be rude and jump to conclusions. Perhaps he might get along better with this one? Most likely that would not be the case, but it was worth a try. 

The snort only caused Neo to raise a brow, narrowing his eyes slightly as he watched the approach of the other boy. Their tail was curled and raised, clearly this one believed himself to be above Neo. This, of course, was true, since he had obviously been here longer. He was older, so the young spiderling would not push himself to be above. Yet, he thought to himself. The language he spoke was not one the Svartell child recognised, but he didn't feel like a reply was necessary anyway. Instead, he waited, wondering what this one wanted. He did not care for the other boy, and he was sure he felt the same toward Neo. Why he had approached was unknown to the youngster.
If I cannot bend Heaven,
I will raise Hell.
Messages In This Thread
All my friends are heathens - by Aries - July 08, 2017, 02:43 PM
RE: All my friends are heathens - by Ganondorf - July 08, 2017, 03:13 PM
RE: All my friends are heathens - by Aries - July 14, 2017, 02:28 PM
RE: All my friends are heathens - by Ganondorf - July 20, 2017, 04:43 PM
RE: All my friends are heathens - by Aries - July 28, 2017, 10:23 AM
RE: All my friends are heathens - by Ganondorf - August 05, 2017, 01:27 AM
RE: All my friends are heathens - by Aries - August 12, 2017, 06:29 AM
RE: All my friends are heathens - by Ganondorf - August 22, 2017, 10:02 PM
RE: All my friends are heathens - by Aries - August 24, 2017, 04:12 AM