Redhawk Caldera i've never been great with peer pressure.
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
Her mate's comment made her laugh gently. Her eyes were closed as she smiled at him. She felt her thoughts attempt to stray towards Eljay, but Fin pulled them wearily back to the present. Eljay was gone. Lucy was gone, and so too was Liffey. She could do nothing for any of them but hope she had taught them enough in her short time with them how to survive. They were beyond her reach, but these four little creatures were right within her grasp, and they needed her more than any of her children.

Then again, she was super tired.

Fin stretched and shifted her weight slightly upon the ground, likely knocking a tit free from one or more little mouths. They'd find their way again, and she she simply curled her spine to make a neat little cove for them. She smiled at the touch of affection Elwood planted upon her cheek and batted a paw at his nose as he moved it away. "Fine, but don't you get fat on me," she quipped back as she took in a deep sigh. "Can has nap?" she murmured a few seconds later, already clearly drifting off.

Messages In This Thread
i've never been great with peer pressure. - by Finley - July 10, 2017, 06:04 PM
RE: i've never been great with peer pressure. - by Finley - July 25, 2017, 07:46 PM
RE: i've never been great with peer pressure. - by Raven - August 03, 2017, 04:25 PM
RE: i've never been great with peer pressure. - by Elwood - August 06, 2017, 08:19 PM
RE: i've never been great with peer pressure. - by Towhee - August 07, 2017, 10:39 AM