Northstar Vale -- the disappearance of the girl
558 Posts
Ooc —
Master Therapist
It's my pleasure.  Thank you for letting me stumble upon Northstar Vale!  Did I post this in the right place?
Also, I'm going to go ahead and post again.  @Mato is still welcome!

The encounter came sooner than she was prepared for.  Had she been more clear of mind, she would have been respectful and lifted a howl to summon the alpha and arrange something — how stupid it was of her to just let them stumble upon her. But even this did not occur to her at the moment.  If one's gaze were to linger on Seabreeze long enough the fact of the matter was clear; the yearling was thin, battered with wounds and her expression fearful and feral.  His stance and scent were powerful. "I am king," they said, "This land is my land."  The placid and mild-mannered woman began to shiver in the brute's shadow, lips pulled back as a small rrr caught in ther throat, evolving into a whine.  The noise was not aggressive but for a moment it was the most she could muster for him.  She went to curl her legs up underneath her willowy frame, ready to launch herself away if need be, but the movement was enough for the pain to come back and she yowled.

I'm sorry— the words rushed out of her, emptying her lungs as she gasped. There was no sense in feigning ignorance; the smell of the Vale was strong even on their borders. I can leave; I took nothing from your land.

More words came forth from her, cascading from her lips, aching and desperate — Please, please don't hurt me.  She knew not where such raw emotion came from, but the sensation of drowning came forth once more and inwards she panicked, now visibly quaking.
[Image: 70c0c50922211f79c19a9fbb2dbe797a.png]

Messages In This Thread
-- the disappearance of the girl - by Seabreeze - July 10, 2017, 08:48 PM
RE: -- the disappearance of the girl - by Seabreeze - July 11, 2017, 08:15 PM
RE: -- the disappearance of the girl - by rip gemini - July 12, 2017, 04:20 AM
RE: -- the disappearance of the girl - by Seabreeze - July 13, 2017, 07:54 PM
RE: -- the disappearance of the girl - by rip gemini - July 14, 2017, 05:22 AM
RE: -- the disappearance of the girl - by Seabreeze - July 15, 2017, 11:20 AM
RE: -- the disappearance of the girl - by Cypress - July 15, 2017, 12:23 PM
RE: -- the disappearance of the girl - by rip gemini - July 16, 2017, 05:47 AM
RE: -- the disappearance of the girl - by Seabreeze - July 17, 2017, 06:37 PM
RE: -- the disappearance of the girl - by rip gemini - July 18, 2017, 04:10 AM