Northstar Vale -- the disappearance of the girl
558 Posts
Ooc —
Master Therapist
flashback ex machina so she can answer some of his questions..... oops

Seabreeze felt an uncharacteristic hotness rise up from her stomach and tingle in her cheeks, whiskers flicking to betray her obvious offense.  Still she said nothing.  It was not polite and she needed to prove herself.  Her tail flicked uncomfortably; although she didn't have any violent intentions the more wolves appeared, the worse her stomach turned.

His question spurred her into thinking — just what should she do?  She thought for a moment and remembered, vaguely, nurturing small pups and their mother. I expect no freebies. I know not the wolves of your pack and their specific needs, but I wish to become a midwife or counselor of sorts.  Until I earn my trade, after I heal I can hunt and provide just as the others do.

Her lips turned down, soured, and she swallowed a cunning remark before it came up.  How about he try getting swept from all he knew, half-dead and washed up on a beach, and then make his way to wherever the hell this was and still be coherent? I would hope so.  Once I am capable of moving around, someone should tell me more about the culture of your pack.  Until then, if you would be so kind, I will offer my everything if you would lead me on.
[Image: 70c0c50922211f79c19a9fbb2dbe797a.png]

Messages In This Thread
-- the disappearance of the girl - by Seabreeze - July 10, 2017, 08:48 PM
RE: -- the disappearance of the girl - by Seabreeze - July 11, 2017, 08:15 PM
RE: -- the disappearance of the girl - by rip gemini - July 12, 2017, 04:20 AM
RE: -- the disappearance of the girl - by Seabreeze - July 13, 2017, 07:54 PM
RE: -- the disappearance of the girl - by rip gemini - July 14, 2017, 05:22 AM
RE: -- the disappearance of the girl - by Seabreeze - July 15, 2017, 11:20 AM
RE: -- the disappearance of the girl - by Cypress - July 15, 2017, 12:23 PM
RE: -- the disappearance of the girl - by rip gemini - July 16, 2017, 05:47 AM
RE: -- the disappearance of the girl - by Seabreeze - July 17, 2017, 06:37 PM
RE: -- the disappearance of the girl - by rip gemini - July 18, 2017, 04:10 AM