Phantom Hollow how the wild magic, becomes
558 Posts
Ooc —
Master Therapist

She awarded his words with her rapt and undivided attention as she always did although this time she was guilty of getting lost in them, as well as in the way his bright green eyes sparkled when he spoke so fondly. Tindómë, she repeated after him, It is beautiful.  Will you teach me more of your language?

The yearling tried her best not to interrupt with her ideas as he lay them out before her — but she was only so passionate because she found this structure very agreeable. I don't know if I've told you the trades I plan on taking. Caretaker, bard, midwifery.  I.. haven't really decided. She shrugs, looking to him bashfully.  Of course a girl of such tender temperament would be interested in such soft-hearted trades.  She feared he would think her typical but moreso valued his opinion so she swallowed that fear and desperation. But I am quite fond of this idea you have, Mato.  What will be your position, what may I call you? What can I whisper to you in secret; hidden safely in the woods?

The thought came to her suddenly and it startled her; how posessive that was!  But she also knew that at the moment this was something just between the two of them and she relished in it, if only internally. Her embarrassment only visible through a twitch of her whiskers, she looked back up to him awaiting a response.

[Image: 70c0c50922211f79c19a9fbb2dbe797a.png]

Messages In This Thread
how the wild magic, becomes - by rip gemini - July 19, 2017, 12:12 PM
RE: how the wild magic, becomes - by Seabreeze - July 19, 2017, 06:52 PM
RE: how the wild magic, becomes - by rip gemini - July 20, 2017, 06:47 AM
RE: how the wild magic, becomes - by Seabreeze - July 20, 2017, 08:39 PM
RE: how the wild magic, becomes - by rip gemini - July 21, 2017, 04:28 AM
RE: how the wild magic, becomes - by Seabreeze - July 22, 2017, 04:34 PM
RE: how the wild magic, becomes - by rip gemini - July 22, 2017, 05:23 PM
RE: how the wild magic, becomes - by Seabreeze - July 22, 2017, 07:19 PM
RE: how the wild magic, becomes - by rip gemini - July 28, 2017, 04:31 AM