Northstar Vale and you just say i drink too much
558 Posts
Ooc —
Master Therapist

She wanted so badly to go to his side and comfort him, this stranger, because all of the wolves of the Vale were family to her.  It did not help that he smelled like she did, of ocean and salt!  But instead the yearling shifted her weight comfortably and settled down on the ground a safe distance from him — if he chose to come to her, so be it.

She watched the boy fumble with his words and gave him the time he needed to find them.  There would be no rush here, such as there was no rush with grief — or whatever it was that panged the stranger. Sorry to interrupt. 

His gaze caught hers and she allowed it briefly before giving him privacy from her searching gaze as he barked at her.  You seem tired.  His words had been forceful, almost fearful, and concern welled up in her again. You should rest.  These thoughs, these memories, they take a lot out of you.  I can bring food, if you would like.

She did not know the details of his memories or even that it was grief, but it was a memory and it was obviously painful from his pacing, his stance, his words.  And lately, she'd experienced a few of them herself.

Unless you would prefer privacy, though she wasn't sure she was comfortable leaving him all alone.

[Image: 70c0c50922211f79c19a9fbb2dbe797a.png]

Messages In This Thread
and you just say i drink too much - by Mouse - July 20, 2017, 09:28 AM
RE: and you just say i drink too much - by Seabreeze - July 22, 2017, 04:59 PM
RE: and you just say i drink too much - by Mouse - July 30, 2017, 10:10 AM
RE: and you just say i drink too much - by Seabreeze - July 30, 2017, 11:15 AM
RE: and you just say i drink too much - by Mouse - August 12, 2017, 04:28 PM
RE: and you just say i drink too much - by Seabreeze - August 12, 2017, 04:58 PM
RE: and you just say i drink too much - by Mouse - August 19, 2017, 03:43 PM
RE: and you just say i drink too much - by Seabreeze - September 12, 2017, 09:26 PM
RE: and you just say i drink too much - by Mouse - September 20, 2017, 03:13 PM